Mr. Green Gaming

My name got changed?

leoario

Hmm, I believe there was a troubles with many people back in 2014 if not mistaken about the year (I was one of them). If I am, then changing your name to random is kinda weird. Idk what you mean by your stats is 0. Actually the Stats was added last year and playtime was actually counted starting from that date, but tops were never gone. What was your older forum name?

Edited by Cena
2 hours ago, Cena said:

Hmm, I believe there was a troubles with many people back in 2014 if not mistaken about the year (I was one of them). If I am, then changing your name to random is kinda weird. Idk what you mean by your stats is 0. Actually the Stats was added last year and playtime was actually counted starting from that date, but tops were never gone. What was your older forum name?

Old tops and stats are gone, you can still see ur old tops by typing /showtimes 

New tops, stats and everything has been added to the server for about nearly 2 years ago

4 hours ago, Cena said:

Maybe I'm mistaking the stats for play time, I'm not sure. My forum name was the same as it is now, but my game name got changed to abidingdoctor86. There was a way to change name if I'm not mistaken? It's been so long I've forgotten everything :(

2 hours ago, leoario said:

Maybe I'm mistaking the stats for play time, I'm not sure. My forum name was the same as it is now, but my game name got changed to abidingdoctor86. There was a way to change name if I'm not mistaken? It's been so long I've forgotten everything :(

Esc > settings > change ur ingame nick :D and it will keep changing if u just installed MTA.