Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Admin Application

Puma

Hi,

I'm Puma, real name Stijn Linderman, 17 years old now and erm.. Well, I got quite some experience when it comes to MTA. I guess that I don't need to explain who I am, what I do etc., because you guys have known me for a long time already, but I'm going to do it short.

I've played MTA since the beginning and joined the Mr-Green community as soon as it was grounded. I've made tuns of maps, with the first ones being pretty bad and the more recent ones being pretty good. I have much experience with the MTA Map-editor, so when it comes to examinate the maps for the server that could come in helpful.

After Mr-Green quit the MTA and Sa-Mp servers, I left the community. Since MTADM 1.0 is released and a server is hosted, I'm considiring to return to the comunity. I'm a guy that is experienced having admin-rights, although I haven't been that serious at this community (I have been admin on several MTA- and Sa-Mp-servers).

Outside MTA I have very much experience with Gta-modding, and when MTADM supports custom models I think a crewmember that has plenty experience with Gta-modding in the crew could be handy. On national and international forums I have recieved several awards for my work.

Furthermore I know how communities work and the 'life on a server'. I think that it is more important to have admins who have experience with the game, the community and the players on the server, than moderating stricktly by the rules.

Well, that's all. I'm just an old rot, who is trying to make his comeback. It'd be great to use my experiences in a new role, such as administrator on the MTA-server.

Edited by Puma

I don't think anybody knows you on this forum :V

And the rest nearly forgot you. Welcome back anyways.

App is fine. We need the admins. Good luck.

(09:15 PM) pointpoint - I like you Error

(09:15 PM) Puma - bye biggrin.gif

(09:15 PM) Puma - hi

(09:07 PM) ERROR 401 - Like me and IW! 8D

That won't work :V

Edited by Botervloot

Erm no not really. I just wanted to come back as Mr-Green has recently started a MtaDM-server. The server needs admins and since I am pretty experienced when it comes to MTA (race), I thought that an application for admin would be logical. I don't care if I don't get the rights, I'm still going to play on the server(s) anyway. By saying this I do not mean having admin rights is something for fun. I take it seriously.

When I play MTA, players that spam, block, annoy etc. are very irritating. Mostly there aren't any admins present. A long time ago I was a bit like that (in social, text-way), but I knew my limits. I just talk much, and I can't help that. I want the other people in the server to have fun playing the game, while they are not bothered by other people who prevent them from having fun. That's the most important task of an admin, in my opinion.

@ ERROR: Yeah, there are a lot of maps of my on the server. A shame that 95% are from the period that I was still making shitty maps. As soon as I have time, I want to make a mappack which includes decent racing-maps, without all the shitty fall-down maps etc. for 1.0.

Edited by Puma

I'm returning to Mr-Green again. The lack of gta-online servers made me leave the community. Now that they are back, I'm coming back too. I guess you guys need admins for the mta-server and I guess you prefer admins with experience with the game, since almost all current admins don't have any experience with Gta at all. I'm not going to make it more simple :P.

Edited by Puma
I'm returning to Mr-Green again. The lack of gta-online servers made me leave the community. Now that they are back, I'm coming back too. I guess you guys need admins for the mta-server and I guess you prefer admins with experience with the game, since almost all current admins don't have any experience with Gta at all. I'm not going to make it more simple :P.

Well, when the SA-MP server was back again, you didnt came back..now that we have the oppertunity to become admin, you suddenly come back. Anyhow, good luck!

Thanks.

now that we have the oppertunity to become admin

I want to make this clear. In the first place, I return to Mr-Green because of the recently opened Mta-server. I like this community, so I return to this community instead of joining another one; that's pretty logically, I guess.

In the second place: I know you guys need admins, so pick admins that have experience with the game. I have seen game-servers being quit earlier, because of the lack of good admins. I don't want that to happen with this server. I don't care if I get the admin rights, as long as there are good admins present when they are needed.

I hate the people that only want to be an admin, because it is "cool". They see it as a funny extra, not as something that should be taken seriously.

Edited by Puma

That's impossible, because 95% of the people on this forum has never played MTA of Sa-Mp and doesn't know me, so in fact I can't be criticized as a "newbie". The fact that I do not play any of the other games, shouldn't be a requirement :P. I have Garry's Mod though, but I only play on the build servers now and then. I have my periods when it comes to GMod..

Edited by Puma