Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application || MTA SA || Mr.Chill

Mr.Chill

Gameserver: MTA SA

Country of origin: Belgium

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I would like to be an admin on the MTA SA server of Mr-Green because I'd like MTA, since Mr-Green left MTA I wasn't active on other Gameservers of Mr-Green. But now it's back :D and I would like to apply to be an admin. I had experience with being an admin on a MTA SA Race server, and I know how it works on the new MTA, as I started my own server to figure out how it works. Normaly I'm available everyday (after school). About my english: I can speak english quite good. Ofcourse I can speak Dutch aswell. If you got any other questions, shout and Ill try to answer them.

Greetings,

Mr.Chill

Edited by Mr.Chill
Back, I'd never been on this forum before. I keep it by the dutch version =)

Like you post much on the dutch forums.

You are just another one of the "old" guys who return because there is a MTA server online.

No, It's not that I never visited the Mr-Green forum since the MTA server went down. I visit it regular.

But I discovered Mr-Green on MTA, couple of years ago. The time L4G wasnt there yet. The time the server had no DoSS attacks etc. The good old times.

I just get my chance as everyone else to become an admin on the server. I won't die if I get denied :P

Edited by Mr.Chill
Back, I'd never been on this forum before. I keep it by the dutch version =)

Like you post much on the dutch forums.

You are just another one of the "old" guys who return because there is a MTA server online.

No, It's not that I never visited the Mr-Green forum since the MTA server went down. I visit it regular.

But I discovered Mr-Green on MTA, couple of years ago. The time L4G wasnt there yet. The time the server had no DoSS attacks etc. The good old times.

I just get my chance as everyone else to become an admin on the server. I won't die if I get denied :P

Ok, I have to say that you post more then Puma :P