Mr. Green Gaming

Ping Limit Request

Tear

@AnthonyVazquez who was complaining that the ping limit wasn't increasing after 0:00 Netherlands time?

@Cena I think it's time to lower the 350 rise limit time to 10pm NL time now. Why? Because numbers in mix have halved this past year and all the care bears that thought laggers messed their pro SH skills are long gone by this hour now. I'll always be very resentful with this change anyways as it killed off folks like DonGato from Chile and eventually the whole bunch of south americans that would fill the server at night. By 1am its empty now, whereas before there was always at least a dozen at 3am. Very sad, but muh competitive types have to compete amirite boyz pff

3 hours ago, ChickenAttack said:

@AnthonyVazquez who was complaining that the ping limit wasn't increasing after 0:00 Netherlands time?

@Cena I think it's time to lower the 350 rise limit time to 10pm NL time now. Why? Because numbers in mix have halved this past year and all the care bears that thought laggers messed their pro SH skills are long gone by this hour now. I'll always be very resentful with this change anyways as it killed off folks like DonGato from Chile and eventually the whole bunch of south americans that would fill the server at night. By 1am its empty now, whereas before there was always at least a dozen at 3am. Very sad, but muh competitive types have to compete amirite boyz pff

The thing is, even if I lower it. The Europeans are not joining anymore and the South Americans are not either and my goal at night is them. Europeans should be sleeping by that time xD 

12 hours ago, ChickenAttack said:

Some argentinians