Mr. Green Gaming

Hacker Immunity & Admin Complaint?

Sumo

Hi there, I was just wondering what process you have in place for reports of hacking, and parralel to this Admin corruption (protection of the hacker). Is it standard practice on Mr Green servers for hackers to be given immunity provided they are friends with an admin? Are admins themselves allowed to hack?

I've enjoyed playing on various Mr Green servers for some time, and I have to say I'm pretty appalled if this is the case.

Do I need to PM someone? Is there a webpage for this purpose? Or do I just post it here? Also, what punishment can I expect to be handed down to these two individuals once I provide proof?

I have a demo and fraps of the hacker and the screenshotted/textual chat log with the Admin who attempted to fob me off and insult me because the hacker was his friend.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Edited by Sumo

As an admin on garry's mod servers, i do not use hacks, i ban whoever uses hacks, even if it's someone i know or a friend as you said. I am sure the other admins do the same ..Check http://bans.left4green.com/ for ban submission posting. Good luck, have fun and report them all hackers!

EDIT : Quote : " I have a demo and fraps of the hacker and the screenshotted/textual chat log with the Admin who attempted to fob me off and insult me because the hacker was his friend. "

-- I hope it's not me :o Can you post it?

Edited by Deluvas
As an admin on garry's mod servers, i do not use hacks, i ban whoever uses hacks, even if it's someone i know or a friend as you said. I am sure the other admins do the same ..Check http://bans.left4green.com/ for ban submission posting. Good luck, have fun and report them all hackers!

EDIT : Quote : " I have a demo and fraps of the hacker and the screenshotted/textual chat log with the Admin who attempted to fob me off and insult me because the hacker was his friend. "

If the admin is abusing over and over again, you can PM, Ywa or Clavus (Mayco also)

I don't know if you should make a topic about absuing.

Thanks for your prompt replies, I'll PM the names you posted first with the Admin abuse complaint (for the record it was on the TF2 Arena Server) and hopefully they'll be able to assist in disciplining the abusing Admin as well as dealing with the hacker.

I'm currently uploading the fraps to filefront, I'll see what the site leaders say before making a thread in case that's not what I should do.

It's nice to see that not all your Admins are abusing their position, and more importantly don't insult you for reporting a hacker.

If the admin is abusing over and over again, you can PM, Ywa or Clavus (Mayco also)

Thanks for your prompt replies, I'll PM the names you posted first with the Admin abuse complaint (for the record it was on the TF2 Arena Server) and hopefully they'll be able to assist in disciplining the abusing Admin as well as dealing with the hacker.

I'm currently uploading the fraps to filefront, I'll see what the site leaders say before making a thread in case that's not what I should do.

It's nice to see that not all your Admins are abusing their position, and more importantly don't insult you for reporting a hacker.

Yeah it would pretty stupid if they would do that <_<

As far I know, the admins are being chosen wisely on the mr-green forum, so I hope they'r isnt a big chance that they would use their "godlike" powers to Hack. :blink:

Why insult you? hackers should be banned and so is that.

You're welcome, we always reply quicly on important cases :D

Why insult you? hackers should be banned and so is that.

You're welcome, we always reply quicly on important cases :D

Normally (In other communitys), people get banned for calling the 'Admin abuse' card without posting the proof. I guess that's the angle he is coming from.

-- I hope it's not me Can you post it?

Was exactly what I was thinking. I was pretty open about my views on scriptenforcer and how easy it is to bypass the other day :P

Edited by A Random Hobo

Thanks for the info ERROR 401. It was getting hot in here.

I thought i would get problems already after one week.

To the topic:

I can't believe it that this really happened.

Even if it would be my friend i would say him to stop it and if he dont i would ban him.

Why should i make a difference between a friend and a foreigner player?

Well i hope you can get this guy.

Edited by Chainsawman17