Mr. Green Gaming

Dunno what to Buy

Google Hoops

You don't need a 120Hz monitor, unless you're gonna use NVIDIA 3D Vision. You don't need a 7.1 Surround Speakerset unless you're a real fanatic or work with sound/music.

Nontheless, they're fancy gadgets. If I had money to burn, I'd personally go for the monitor. Or upgrade my PC, no matter how "MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME" it is :V

I'd go for the 7.1, Cool if you watch dvds :D

And buy a super 27" screen later, even more Cool if you watch dvds :D

And buy a blue-ray disk reader, even more more Cool if you watch dvds :D (or Blu(e?)-ray) :V

Blu-Ray. And buy a PS3 instead of a Blu-Ray disc player, it's cheaper when you consider you can play the latest games with it.

I've already got a Blu Ray player on my PC and yea Mayco your comment seems to be the most sensible.For 3D vision I just need to get drivers and whatever, depending on what games to play in 3D. I'm pretty sure my graphics card supports 3D if not then I won't be happy.

I do watch a lot of DVDs and Blu-Rays on my PC, so the 7.1 would be awesome and i do listen to a lot of music and make my own sounds and edit music.

Plus I don't like PS3s because i just think they are unnecessary I already have a Xbox 360 and there aren't really any PS3 exclusive games i want to play that much and that would seem be a waste of my money. Anyways and it's over

Edited by Google Hoops
I've already got a Blu Ray player on my PC and yea Mayco your comment seems to be the most sensible.For 3D vision I just need to get drivers and whatever, depending on what games to play in 3D. I'm pretty sure my graphics card supports 3D if not then I won't be happy.

I do watch a lot of DVDs and Blu-Rays on my PC, so the 7.1 would be awesome and i do listen to a lot of music and make my own sounds and edit music.

How about you take the money go down town and try finding the best meat out there :lol:

Best meat??

EDIT: Oh wait never mind I see what you meant "best meat" :lol: nah I've got a girlfriend. Shes pretty good meat

Edited by Google Hoops
Donate some money to church , dude , God will bless you.

No realy buy some more sounds.

Donate?!? To a Church?!? Do you even understand what you are saying?!?!

Scientology is bullshit yes indeed! and why in the way of the lord will she not give you pics?

Dunno she must be crazeh. :freak:

Plus can we get back to topic on my dilemma please...

Edited by Google Hoops