Mr. Green Gaming

Dunno what to Buy

Google Hoops

Gief the cash to yer gal, she might give something back :V
No, seriously, spend some on your girlfriend, maybe? buy an xbox 360? XD

I've got an Xbox 360 and i already spend shit loads on my girlfriend eg. I pay for our apartment, I buy her (some) clothes etc. etc.

Is it any good?? My mouse might have been

Edited by Google Hoops
Give me a lot of GC. :D

Buy a guitar, and have fun. :)

I can't play guitar and i already play the drums. drums ftw

You should buy a double bass drum pedal or some extra crashes

And don't buy a 7.1 surround system, you better buy some decent 2.1 speakers with a sound card

Give me a lot of GC. :D

Buy a guitar, and have fun. :)

I can't play guitar and i already play the drums. drums ftw

You should buy a double bass drum pedal or some extra crashes

And don't buy a 7.1 surround system, you better buy some decent 2.1 speakers with a sound card

I don't play on my drums much though 'cause they're round my parents house. Yea i can't really get any 'good' 7.1 speakers for under

Take your girlfriend out for a meal?

Did that yesterday.

Save it to buy even better 7.1 speakers :V

*your screen looks okay, and you "need" the speakers. Better save it up to buy decent speakers, then just buying speakers that are not really worth your money

Yea I have been leaning over to the speakers more than the monitor because the monitor isn't really that necessary, I do need speakers. But how do I save for it with no job and having to pay for apartment rent and stuff for my girlfriend.

Edited by Google Hoops

Did that yesterday.

*your screen looks okay, and you "need" the speakers. Better save it up to buy decent speakers, then just buying speakers that are not really worth your money

Yea I have been leaning over to the speakers more than the monitor because the monitor isn't really that necessary, I do need speakers. But how do I save for it with no job and having to pay for apartment rent and stuff for my girlfriend.

- Beg @ parents

- Still get a job

- If you have any leftover money, use that.

- Only buy things you need, save up the money for the speakers. Bit drastic though.

Or just buy them.

OR MAKE A FARM, SO YOU CAN SUPPLY YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN FOOD!

Oh, and coke is good too.

Edited by Botervloot

Did that yesterday.

- Beg @ parents

- Still get a job

- Only buy things you need, save up the money for the speakers. Bit drastic though.

Or just buy them.

Oh coke is good too.

LoL at the farm bit and coke.

I have already begged my parents, I don't want to get a job while at university especially if I get homework from Uni which is fucking difficult when it is set.

I already buy things which I need, my PC was bought by my friends and parents for my birthday.

And I'm pretty sure I need to pay for electricity and gas and rent and buy stuff for my girlfriend. (she's not a GOLD DIGGA by the way)

Edited by Google Hoops

Did that yesterday.

- Beg @ parents

- Still get a job

Or just buy them.

LoL at the farm bit.

I have already begged my parents, I don't want to get a job while at university especially if I get homework from Uni which is fucking difficult when it is set.

I already buy things which I need, my PC was bought by my friends and parents for my birthday.

And I'm pretty sure I need to pay for electricity and gas and rent and buy stuff for my girlfriend. (she's not a GOLD DIGGA by the way)

Then just buy them. But look on the internet first, find good ones, worth your money, not pretty ones.

Well, being pretty is always a plus, but you don't really look at them, you want to hear it too. And very loud.

Edited by Botervloot