Mr. Green Gaming

Tf2 next class update?

Lukkie

Maybe Valve just has 9 papers in a hat and pick randomly ^.^

You can say what you want but Scout is OP by far, he can be invincible , stun you for like half a minute and kill you in 2 shots. That's like a fully charged sniperrifle aiming at an overhealed heavy.

I can't actually think of an upgrade for those 3 classes maybe that makes them so hard to do.

Demoman should get a set of grenades like poisonous gas or sticky glue thing for "stun"

Maybe Valve just has 9 papers in a hat and pick randomly ^.^

You can say what you want but Scout is OP by far, he can be invincible , stun you for like half a minute and kill you in 2 shots. That's like a fully charged sniperrifle aiming at an overhealed heavy.

I can't actually think of an upgrade for those 3 classes maybe that makes them so hard to do.

Demoman should get a set of grenades like poisonous gas or sticky glue thing for "stun"

Have a look at my post on the previous page I wrote some ideas 'bout the demo so I mean if I can come up with ideas there and then I'm sure people who get payed to do it can.