Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application.

Iulian

Gameserver: Arena server.

Country of origin: Romania / Iasi

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hei , im Iulian from Iasi. I used to play on Mr. Green servers since January 08 , practically on ZS server when it was cracked , i've acquaintance many good guys like Kain , Cloud , aCrab , Synchro Chaoslittle and many more , after a time when the server turned to legit mode i've quited because i couldnt buy myself Garry's Mod. Then in december same year i've bought valve pack and they banned me, still unfair, then i've bought myself whit sms a legit key for Team Fortress 2. Belive me i was soooo fucking happy , i couldnt belive how beautiful and wikkid the game was , since then i play Team Fortress 2 everyday except when i go to holidays. I can play all day long if im in a good mood, and never get enough of this fucking game :P.

Cheers.

Alright that's a motivation, but you should tell some more why YOU should be chosen as admin.

Tbh thats not a good question to ask when it's about this kind of application , me you and others cant offer something to this server. Maybe i dont understand what the question means exactly but mhm dont know , but what i can offer is my friendship.

Tell us why we should pick you over the other admin apps. (that's what Versnellingspook means)

There is no reason to ignore others and pick me , because im not better then others, im just myself. Well , im active , a good friend , a brutal enemy, sometimes flamer maybe. If you know my records you should think on that when you are going to choose the next generation of admins.

Mmm. I see, now i know why you are in my friend list. You see, i started playing a long time ago and ofc had a wrong nikname, the one you called 2nd in your list. I mean Cloud :). So i say: Hey mate :D!

Well, back to thread. Yes you should edit your app. You need only adding why you have to be chosen as admin (im not repeating the words of others, just thinking the same). Anyways good luck!

Mmm. I see, now i know why you are in my friend list. You see, i started playing a long time ago and ofc had a wrong nikname, the one you called 2nd in your list. I mean Cloud :). So i say: Hey mate :D!

Well, back to thread. Yes you should edit your app. You need only adding why you have to be chosen as admin (im not repeating the words of others, just thinking the same). Anyways good luck!

This explains everything about mr.darkness [mp3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDMKiF-pOCY&feature=related[/mp3]

Edited by Sneedbeard

This explains everything about mr.darkness [mp3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDMKiF-pOCY&feature=related[/mp3]

O.o

Hmm your from Romania also you we're in [sF] clan ? And i dont have you in my steam list :)

Edited by NPhect

Hmm your from Romania also you we're in [sF] clan ? And i dont have you in my steam list :)

Lol.

1) im from [n]Russia[/n].

2) I dont participate in any clan, if i do then i am "sleeping" (not active, or just accepted the inventations).

3) I see you in my steam list. Try to find again :/.

Lol.

1) im from [n]Russia[/n].

2) I dont participate in any clan, if i do then i am "sleeping" (not active, or just accepted the inventations).

3) I see you in my steam list. Try to find again :/.

He has two Steam accounts. He once added me with his old account:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004114361

As for the app: I think you'de be a good admin. ;)

I don't know about you these days, but when i used to play zs, you were playing it too sametime, and you got angry pretty easily and i didn't find you very friendly back then.

Ya i got angry because that boy linkkiii or what ever he / she was, banned me from that RP server you two created , thats how i remember... and since then we never talked

• 1 month later...