Mr. Green Gaming

zs_cinema

Ywa

I ported another map to work with our Zombie Survival server. This map is originally named zps_cinema and I'll put the port online tomorrow.

It includes lots of custom textures and models. The map will be around 120 mb. However, it will only be around 35/40 mb when it's bzipped.

Anyways. A preview:

hl2%202009-10-04%2022-47-43-93.png

All credits go to the original author and the ZPS team.

I'll release a fully-working beta tomorrow evening (it's already compiled and on the server, just not in the cycle. Admins don't load it please). I'm planning on adding a helicopter scene to it, once Deluvas added some required entities.

Haven't really played ZPS, so I have no idea what that map is like. Looks nice tho, always loving maps with new textures (if they are good that is).

I hope this isn't much to ask, but could you relase poseable version of the lighthouse map? (as in, version that doesn't black out after 20 minutes)

I hope this isn't much to ask, but could you relase poseable version of the lighthouse map? (as in, version that doesn't black out after 20 minutes)

I could do that. But compiling takes ages. (it's the reason why I didn't continue it)

I mean just removing the helicopter scene.

Good that we are adding some maps that actually WORK with this gamemode :V

ZPS_cinema is good , and so is policestation.

btw. can i have some of your green coins? :V

No. :V I've 0 GC at this moment (resetted it to test some stuff).

I could do that. But compiling takes ages. (it's the reason why I didn't continue it)

I mean just removing the helicopter scene.

Would still require a compile.