Mr. Green Gaming

Incorrect ban (just minutes ago)

I was just playing on your MTA Race server, when the map changed to 'Super Kart 2'. Shortly after the start, since the map's COL files didn't finish downloading by then, I fell in the water through what was supposed to be ground; and this likely caused an automatic ban (or someone likes to ban people for no reason, lol :P ).

I honestly think this issue should be fixed, and if bans go by other things than IP (I have a IP that changes many times each day :| ) I should be unbanned. :P

-- Bas

• 2 weeks later...

I was just playing on your MTA Race server, when the map changed to 'Super Kart 2'. Shortly after the start, since the map's COL files didn't finish downloading by then, I fell in the water through what was supposed to be ground; and this likely caused an automatic ban (or someone likes to ban people for no reason, lol :P ).

I honestly think this issue should be fixed, and if bans go by other things than IP (I have a IP that changes many times each day :| ) I should be unbanned. :P

-- Bas

I have the same problem.. my english is very Low, so I wont to write new topic. The system give me a ban when I played with nick RadziuzPolski i very like this server and a I hope I will play there in the future.. My IP Adres: 78.131.146.2

Edited by Radziu

-- Bas

I have the same problem.. my english is very Low, so I wont to write new topic. The system give me a ban when I played with nick RadziuzPolski i very like this server and a I hope I will play there in the future.. My IP Adres: 78.131.146.2

Checked. The System banned you. I have never seen you cheating yet. Unbanned!

Edited by SkyNet{HuN}