Mr. Green Gaming

Discord Unban Appeal

AleksCore

Name: AleksCore

Reason: insulting

Banned by: MadKiller

Ban duration: 1 year

Why I should be unbanned:

First of all ban is already expired long time ago and I had enough time to calm down. Sorry for insulting, Madkiller. I guess I was upset that day. 

I am not going to create any trouble or fights, well, at least I would like to avoid such.

I also want to say sorry to other people who I may insulted in some ways in the past. I am not a bad person, just having my personal troubles like all of us, losing head sometimes.

In any case don't see why I shouldn't be unbanned, if I'll behave bad you ban me again and problem solved.

Thank you for attention!

Edited by AlyxCore
9 hours ago, AlyxCore said:

Name: AleksCore

Reason: insulting

Banned by: MadKiller

Ban duration: 1 year

Why I should be unbanned:

First of all ban is already expired long time ago and I had enough time to calm down. Sorry for insulting, Madkiller. I guess I was upset that day. 

I am not going to create any trouble or fights, well, at least I would like to avoid such.

I also want to say sorry to other people who I may insulted in some ways in the past. I am not a bad person, just having my personal troubles like all of us, losing head sometimes.

In any case don't see why I shouldn't be unbanned, if I'll behave bad you ban me again and problem solved.

Thank you for attention!

Discord username please Aleks and this is your FINAL chance, please respect the rules and everyone, we don't want to ban you again but if we do there will be no more chances