Mr. Green Gaming

Orangee unban appeal (discord)

Orangee

Name: Orangee (discord nickname is heveren)

Reason: insulting

Banned by: MadKiller

Ban duration: Not specified

My unban appeal:

I am writing to appeal my unban from the MrGreen community. I was banned for arguing with another member of the community, and I understand that this is a violation of the community rules. I apologize for my behavior and I promise that it will not happen again.

I have been a member of the MrGreen community for over a year and I have always enjoyed the positive and supportive atmosphere. I have never had any problems with other members of the community before, and I am truly sorry that this happened.

I have had some time to reflect on my behavior and I realize that I was wrong to argue with another member of the community. I was feeling frustrated at the time and I let my emotions get the best of me. I know that this is not an excuse for my behavior, but I hope that you will consider my apology. I am committed to being a positive member of the MrGreen community. I will follow the community rules and I will be respectful of all other members. I would be grateful if you would consider unbanning me so that I can continue to be a part of this community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to write us an appeal regarding your ban from the MrGreen community. We appreciate your willingness to address the situation and provide an explanation for your actions.

After a thorough review of your appeal and the circumstances leading to your ban, we regret to inform you that we will not be able to lift the ban at this time. While we understand that emotions can sometimes lead to disagreements, our community guidelines prioritise maintaining a positive and respectful atmosphere for all members. The incident involving the argument with another member violated these guidelines.

We commend your reflection on your behaviour and your sincere apology. However, we believe it's essential to uphold the principles that ensure a harmonious environment for everyone within the community. We encourage you to continue practicing self-awareness and respectful interaction online.

While your ban will remain in effect, we hope you understand our decision. We value your participation in the community and wish you well in your future online interactions.

This topic will remain unlocked for a while so you can write another response if desired.

Thank you for your understanding.