Mr. Green Gaming

Grander Unban

Gonzalezos

1.  Your in-game name - Last used: Grander

2. Date of your ban - February or March 2023

3. What game/server are you banned from: Race and MIX

4. Who banned you (only if you know who) - Nick_026

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why): I was act bad  and  toxic...

6. Reason why we should unban you: I love RACE server and maps

7. Post your SteamID if you're banned on a Source-based game (Minecraft and MTA are excluded)!

8.  If banned on MTA, post your MTA serial, (start MTA -> press F8 -> type serial) - * Your serial is:  D0330552D7E211128FD35F2B02215F44

Please unban me i know i was toxic and mad... Sorry

Your application is thinking me of a famous Quote by Vaas from Far Cry 3:

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2321297/characters/nm3103126

I can't even remember how many times you've been banned now for the same exact reasons. You keep doing the same shit. Give me a proper reason to unban you instead of "sorry unban plz".

DENIED

Edited by Nick_026