Rate the song above you!

BlueYoshi97

To CyriusG:

9/10

To Psychopeti (HUN):

8/10

8/10

9999999999999999999999999999/10

Now here, I found this video yesterday, and it's one of those rare songs that make me say 'Okay, I'm gonna listen to this again and again' after listening to it for only a few seconds.

I know you are not Nintendo players but some of you should have at least played Super Smash Bros Melee and have heared the SSBM version of "Because I Love You" from EarthBound. The original EarthBound Fourside music is slower, but Orchestrated it sounds even better.

I mean come on, this music made me think of both The Sims and Super Mario Galaxy music, plus the Droomvlucht (Dutchies should know what I mean) and I can't give out better compliments.

Turn up your volume:

Edited by BlueYoshi97
  • 3 weeks later...

First of all I don't like your incest accusation at Rinus' family. I have to say this is one of Rinus' better songs after the mediocre He kastelein (Hey innkeeper). Romana shows off some decent dancemoves (even tries to imitate Rinus' famous signature move at 0:18). The song is actually a cover, or a reimagining, of Vader Abraham's 'Uche uche uche'. Always nice to see old songs getting picked up again, being changed a bit, and introduced to a new generation of music lovers. 8.8/10

10/10

Time for Mother music.

So all these videos feature the same song (Pollyanna). However, it depends on which mood you are which one you prefer, but you gotta listen at least one of them!

Slow but heart-warming version with Japanese vocals:

this version.

Way too fast but still beautiful play from guy on piano:

Super Smash Bros Melee version which is basically the modernized true song:

this version.