Mr. Green Gaming

The Pit (ZS Map)

Hi,

Ive been working on a new ZS map for your server, (where obviously the aim is to survive).

The map has two buildings both of which the human can hide in... however there are very few barricading props, this means in order for the humans to stand a chance they must utilze the engineer barricade tool very well. Also i have tried to reduce humans being able to spawn camp the zombies by adding multiple zombie spawn zones... so if the humans are camping one spawn zone the zombies can still attack from behind!

Attached i have a file containing the .bsp. I will send some screen shots in another thread when i have the multi uploader working :D.

Hope you like!

A Flailin Retard.

Here are the udated screens!

***I cannot upload the updated .bsp as i am 'not permitted' to do so***

thepitv10006.jpg

By aflailingretard at 2009-12-28

thepitv10005.jpg

thepitv10004.jpg

thepitv10003.jpg

thepitv10002.jpg

thepitv10001.jpg

thepitv10000.jpg

****Sholuld i send the map in VMF to you?****

Edited by AFlailingRetard

There has been a problem with my Hammer Editor... The textures that I have chaged recently have gone back to what they were before and i cant change them. In the hammer it says it is a different texture but after compiling it goes back to the old texture... I'm looking for a fix. I will e-mail the map to myself and try working on a different computer

There has been a problem with my Hammer Editor... The textures that I have chaged recently have gone back to what they were before and i cant change them. In the hammer it says it is a different texture but after compiling it goes back to the old texture... I'm looking for a fix. I will e-mail the map to myself and try working on a different computer

Save it as a new file. Recompile.