Mr. Green Gaming

Ban Appeal

Transom

Name - [EPICFAIL]Transom

Date - 13th January.

Who - Danni (Minogue)

Reason why you got banned - Do you know what, I don't actually know.

Reason why we should unban you - See above.

Okay ... I'm not going to rant about Minogue, despite what I think about him/her. But the fact is, I was banned for no good reason. It started off with an argument about my name. You see, he'd (I'm assuming Danni is a he) spelt it as "transform" probably just to bug me. I ranted on about how people doing that constantly annoys me and he said "I see it as transform", so I told him "if you see it as that, you're clearly blind and should get off the server". Since he was (well I'm guessing he was) trying to be funny with me I tried being funny with him, but after that remark, I was muted. So I just continued the race (it was quite a long race) and then after the finish I reconnected, assuming he'd forgotten about me. When I returned, granted I did moan a bit because well ... I felt a bit hard done by. Well, he said "next time you avoid a mute - perm ban" (which in itself is harsh) but then, well I kinda forgot what was said but not long after I was banned. I hadn't been muted again, so why was I banned? I'm sorry, but whatever way you put it, you cannot justify that banning.

Name - [EPICFAIL]Transom

Date - 13th January.

Who - Danni (Minogue)

Reason why you got banned - Do you know what, I don't actually know.

Reason why we should unban you - See above.

Okay ... I'm not going to rant about Minogue, despite what I think about him/her. But the fact is, I was banned for no good reason. It started off with an argument about my name. You see, he'd (I'm assuming Danni is a he) spelt it as "transform" probably just to bug me. I ranted on about how people doing that constantly annoys me and he said "I see it as transform", so I told him "if you see it as that, you're clearly blind and should get off the server". Since he was (well I'm guessing he was) trying to be funny with me I tried being funny with him, but after that remark, I was muted. So I just continued the race (it was quite a long race) and then after the finish I reconnected, assuming he'd forgotten about me. When I returned, granted I did moan a bit because well ... I felt a bit hard done by. Well, he said "next time you avoid a mute - perm ban" (which in itself is harsh) but then, well I kinda forgot what was said but not long after I was banned. I hadn't been muted again, so why was I banned? I'm sorry, but whatever way you put it, you cannot justify that banning.

You see, by calling me "Minogue" you bug me, so dont complain about me misreading your name as "Transform"

As far as I'm aware you also said that people were idiots cause they spelled your name wrong all the times, and you call me blind and that I should get off the server..

Then you rejoin, and avoiding the mute, and then you say I fail truely. The mute is first over when I unmute you.. Here's the last stuff before you got banned.. (highligted important stuff)

5:56] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICFAIL]Transom: Minogue. You fail. Truly.

[15:56] <MrGreenMTA> 7* Map stopped. -1 Emergency_Puma

[15:56] <MrGreenMTA> 7* Map started. -1 tma-sa9

[15:56] <MrGreenMTA> 5* AVG left the server. (Quit)

[15:56] <MrGreenMTA> 5* Camelstrike joined the server.

[15:56] <MrGreenMTA> 12[TBB]gonxalox: jajajajaa

[15:56] <MrGreenMTA> 12Retard: transom. be nice

[15:56] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICFAIL]Sarah: sure you are, liver sausage

[15:56] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICWIN]Danni: transom, it's perm ban next time

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12thegrandfather: thanks

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12Zwickert: nice

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[sKC]JrMan: poor kylie

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICFAIL]Transom: For what?

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12Everyone: doesn't know about the epsilon prgoram.

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[TBB]gonxalox: wooo this map is cool

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICWIN]Danni: for avoding mute

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICFAIL]Transom: LOL! Poor Kylie haha

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12Lassma.Fessi: oha whats this?^^

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICFAIL]Sarah: lmao

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICFAIL]Transom: Well unmute me then ....

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICFAIL]Transom: You can't keep me muted forever likee.w

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 5* [EPICFAIL]Transom left the server. (Banned)

You see you keep calling me that "Minogue", I know Sarah does too, but you use it in connections to insulting, proven above.

Maybe I'll unban you later this evening..

Okay, first of all you get mad about being called "Transform" instead of "Transom". I don't really understand why you make a big deal out of it, but it happened. After your mute and rejoining, Danni clearly warned you about the ban, seeing how evading a punishment isn't allowed.

However, I personally think a permaban is a bit too much for something like this.

Edit: I didn't know you called him "Minogue", so that adds insulting an admin to the list.

Okay, first of all you get mad about being called "Transform" instead of "Transom". I don't really understand why you make a big deal out of it, but it happened. After your mute and rejoining, Danni clearly warned you about the ban, seeing how evading a punishment isn't allowed.

However, I personally think a permaban is a bit too much for something like this.

Edit: I didn't know you called him "Minogue", so that adds insulting an admin to the list.

I agree with you, and I will also unban him very soon, giving him a 2nd chanche.

it's funny because technically he could keep yuo muted forever ya know =P

Yeahh, and he'd be abusing his admin rights.

Well it doesn't make me mad. It annoys me a bit but I wouldn't go as far as saying it drives me mad. Still though, reconnecting after being muted warrants a ban. No, that's too harsh. What if I had crashed and then came back on, would I still have had a ban. By your logic, yes. A kick or something maybe or like a warning, but not a ban. Another case of undisputable harshness.

As I've explained, I've called him Minogue before. I like the Minogue sisters. It's not meant to be an insult, just a bit of fun. But if he didn't see it like that ... then he should have told me so ...

EDIT -

I agree with you, and I will also unban him very soon, giving him a 2nd chanche.

Good, I'm glad to hear it. Tell me when you've done it so I can go back on. :)

Edited by Transom

What if I had crashed and then came back on, would I still have had a ban.

If you crashed, you wouldn't have said "Minogue. You fail. Truly.", so by my logic: No.

Why wouldn't I have? I would have said it even if I crashed, so your logic is just well ... not logical.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about your logic, or lack of. That's not what this thread is about so I won't go on about it further.

it's funny because technically he could keep yuo muted forever ya know =P

Yeahh, and he'd be abusing his admin rights.

jsut so you know, that's not abusing in any way, suggesting taht if you would spam wathever 24/7, in your logic he could what only mute you for 1 race?

As I've explained, I've called him Minogue before. I like the Minogue sisters. It's not meant to be an insult, just a bit of fun. But if he didn't see it like that ... then he should have told me so ...

I've been called asshopper and lots of other stuff, I didn't say anything about it and you get mad when someone calls you transform? lol rlly

If you crashed, you wouldn't have said "Minogue. You fail. Truly.", so by my logic: No.

Why wouldn't I have? I would have said it even if I crashed, so your logic is just well ... not logical.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about your logic, or lack of. That's not what this thread is about so I won't go on about it further.

Okay. Unbanning you will be delayed for some time, I want to talk it over with some other admins. You can't behave yourself on the forums, so I heavily doubt you can behave yourself ingame.

Okay. Unbanning you will be delayed for some time, I want to talk it over with some other admins. You can't behave yourself on the forums, so I heavily doubt you can behave yourself ingame.

Sigh ... you disappoint me. You disagree with me i.e provoke a reaction and expect no retribution? Oh well.

Wb after you've "talked it over" with the other admins. Just try and make sure some time isn't too long won't you. I'm not known for my good memory (or patience come to that).

[15:56] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICWIN]Danni: transom, it's perm ban next time

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICFAIL]Transom: For what?

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICWIN]Danni: for avoding mute

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICFAIL]Transom: Well unmute me then ....

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 12[EPICFAIL]Transom: You can't keep me muted forever likee.w

[15:57] <MrGreenMTA> 5* [EPICFAIL]Transom left the server. (Banned)

He warned you. You mess whit him.. How old are you? 10? WHEN YOU GET MUTED YOU STFU!

He deserve a 1 week ban at least. He is admin for a reason. Respect his authority.

Edited by Notte

Sigh ... you disappoint me. You disagree with me i.e provoke a reaction and expect no retribution? Oh well.

I did expect a reaction from you. However, I expected a polite reaction, not one talking about my "lack of logic".

Wb after you've "talked it over" with the other admins. Just try and make sure some time isn't too long won't you. I'm not known for my good memory (or patience come to that).

I won't hurry up for you, so you're just gonna have to be patient. Deal with it.

I'm not known for my good memory (or patience come to that).

FYI @ transom: you know what happens when you talk to cops like that? you cough up some bucks or get a night of prison.

be happy that he'll even reconsider the ban even tho I think your chances are dropping every post

Yes, His chanches for being unbanned are very poor if he keep acting like he does.