Mr. Green Gaming

Banned form MTA

VikingMetal

1. Your ingame name: VikingMetal

2. Date of your ban: 17-01-2010

3. Who banned you: I don't remember, but I think that his/her nickname was beginning for D

4. Reason why you got banned: I don't know why. The only thing I can imagine is that my girlfriend call me and I went to my room a moment, leaving the game on but with any person playing; but I didin't find rules at this for bann.

5. Reason why we should unban you: I have been a regular player in your server for a long time and I have been kicked only one time (Ping, something that has happened for everyone one time), Any player has never had problems with me (Or I think that) and I don't know, If I don't recibe an Unbann I would like why am I banned.

Sorry for my bad English

ByeBye!

PD: Arg! I have just seen that I have post in the bad forum, sorry, I was going to delete the post and I couldn't do it, Apologies!

Edited by VikingMetal

1. Your ingame name: VikingMetal

2. Date of your ban: 17-01-2010

3. Who banned you: I don't remember, but I think that his/her nickname was beginning for D

4. Reason why you got banned: I don't know why. The only thing I can imagine is that my girlfriend call me and I went to my room a moment, leaving the game on but with any person playing; but I didin't find rules at this for bann.

5. Reason why we should unban you: I have been a regular player in your server for a long time and I have been kicked only one time (Ping, something that has happened for everyone one time), Any player has never had problems with me (Or I think that) and I don't know, If I don't recibe an Unbann I would like why am I banned.

Sorry for my bad English

ByeBye!

PD: Arg! I have just seen that I have post in the bad forum, sorry, I was going to delete the post and I couldn't do it, Apologies!

Danni maybe banned you or the console banned you for no reason. BUT! you might have gone afk in the middle and annoyed people you could just have quit and reconnect when your back

Nah, havent banned him.. Will go have a look in the ban list now..

Edit: Yeah I banned you the 17/01 22:11.

I cant see what I banned you for cause we cant write reasons anymore, but you were properly hacking or your 'girlfriend' w

Edited by Danni

Hacking? That is not my style, and simply I loose 99% of the races, 20th or more. I play for fun and see crashing people not for win because it don't mind me. There is no prize.

Sneed, maybe is that (people annoyed people), but yeah I know, in the other servers I'll not be "afk" anymore.

Hacking? That is not my style, and simply I loose 99% of the races, 20th or more. I play for fun and see crashing people not for win because it don't mind me. There is no prize.

Sneed, maybe is that (people annoyed people), but yeah I know, in the other servers I'll not be "afk" anymore.

I wouldnt ban for AFK, normally not even kick, cause people can be out pissing, smoking whatever, besides the AFK-kicking system would take care of that.

Btw, why do you complain 2 days after the ban, it's quiet hard for you to remember and for me too.

I will descuss this matter with another admin, hearing if he has had any problems with you, if not you will be unbanned some time this evening.