Mr. Green Gaming

too fast??

alffx

sorry for english... i don't know it..

i'm tired about people that said me i'm using cheat... i only install gta and mta.. no other mod ecc... i'm on windows 7, i talk to juggernaut on irc and he said me that the dual core bug it's fixed on windows 7... also check for any directx files in mta directory ( i read about some possible bug )... what can i do/try to be sure that i'm ok??? i only want to play correctly...

the problem is that other player said that i'm faster, but i don't notice it.. i notice that i'm faster on start, i gain speed very fast, but in max speed i think that i'm ok... in any case, what can i do/try/install to be sure i'm ok? i try to see for fps, fraps sign 31 fps.. it's ok?

the problem is that other player said that i'm faster, but i don't notice it.. i notice that i'm faster on start, i gain speed very fast, but in max speed i think that i'm ok... in any case, what can i do/try/install to be sure i'm ok? i try to see for fps, fraps sign 31 fps.. it's ok?

I have no idea.

Some other forum member, please help?

I have no idea.

Some other forum member, please help?

Can't think of better solutions than driving slower... that will at least stop people from calling him cheater but there may be easier ways.

ok maybe i resolved the problem... i try to set the affinity on the process "gta_sa.exe" only to one core... i tryied to play a couple of race and it seems that now my start are at right speed, and also max speed seems to be the same of other player... this evening i will try to play, in the case that nobody will tell me CHEATER i return to the game :)

the problems never end... in this days i have another tiresome problem: the game seems to run good at 30-31 fps, but sometimes (in 7-8 races no problem, then in the next two races it happens 3-4 times.. i can say it happens random) fps go for some instant to 36-37 fps... i notice this thing today with the new fps check sistem... i try to disable in bios all the voice about performance enanche and energy saving, and set the pci-e to 100 instead of AUTO, and maybe work: i just played 4 race with fps going between 30 and 31.. if someone of you got this problem, pls tell me if and how you resolved... now i will try to play all the evening, if it happens again i will post here...

Edited by alffx

alffx, maybe i know whats wrong. do your mta graphics are higher than your pc can suport? maybe thats why you get lag, i suggest you go to settings and lower the graphics, close mta after doing it, open it again and after joining the server see if the lag dissapears. I hope so, if not dunno whats wrong. ;)

alffx, maybe i know whats wrong. do your mta graphics are higher than your pc can suport? maybe thats why you get lag, i suggest you go to settings and lower the graphics, close mta after doing it, open it again and after joining the server see if the lag dissapears. I hope so, if not dunno whats wrong. ;)

my problem is not lag, is that sometimes i have TOO MANY fps...