Mr. Green Gaming

Hello every one.. i was thinking of making maps for this server, so i made an account to start talking about it...

I used to make realy good zs maps for Gamerz Unlimited Zombie Outrage, proof :

http://www.garrysmod.org/user/?u=75472&rnum=771179

I would like it to see that my newest map zs_seige_v1 would be on the server :) its supposed to be spelt like that.

Anywayz.. the server has been kinda empty for quite a while so im looking for a new zs server to make meh maps and to be played on the server.

Looking for an admin to talk about this. thankz youz

Edited by Pufulet

In Romanian: Salut, harta e adaugata pe server... dar are nevoie de optimizare. A trebuie sa sterg cele 3 func_precipitation ca aveai sub 30 fps .. ( cu Lua ). Asta e cam tot ..

In English: Hi there, the map is already in the cycle, but it needs optimization. I had to remove 3 func_precipitation via Lua because you had below 30 fps... That's about it.

In Romanian: Salut, harta e adaugata pe server... dar are nevoie de optimizare. A trebuie sa sterg cele 3 func_precipitation ca aveai sub 30 fps .. ( cu Lua ). Asta e cam tot ..

In English: Hi there, the map is already in the cycle, but it needs optimization. I had to remove 3 func_precipitation via Lua because you had below 30 fps... That's about it.

which map was it that you added?