Mr. Green Gaming

Admin application

CsenaHUN

Gameserver: MTA

Country of origin: Hungary

Little something about your self:

I study at a college (Budapest Collage of Management) and I work at a beauty shop. I will finish the college in this half-year.

I have a yonger brother, but he is never at home, he study at a collage too.

Why you think you're fit to be admin:

Heavy to decide, what I shall write here because I am modest. It would be necessary to write things that I would be the perfect admin.

I am playing since the beginnings. Most old players know me. I recognise if somebody use cheats. Possibly I am the most active player on the server and now I am active on irc too. I have few posts on the forum, but I read the new posts repeatedly every day.

I have never use cheats and I always play fair. I swear sometimes, mainly with the cheaters or when somebody start shooting in race. But i dont swear with heavy stuffs.

I was not admin on mta server, but I have small admin skills, because I was admin on css server.

I think that's all. Thanks for reading.

Edited by CsenaHUN

I think, he would be a good admin. He is always calm, and he plays fair. He's the most active player, when I don't see him on the server, I'm surprised.. :lol::P

I hope Ywa will accept your application, CsenaHUN!

Friend tells him to apply just becuse to increase his chance IMCOMING!! oh by the way 800 posts yoink!

I think, he would be a good admin. He is always calm, and he plays fair. He's the most active player, when I don't see him on the server, I'm surprised.. :lol::P

Friend tells him to apply just becuse to increase his chance IMCOMING!! oh by the way 800 posts yoink!

I'm not his friend really, don't think Hungary is a little country..-.-

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not his friend really, don't think Hungary is a little country..-.-

Just a question, are you that one that keeps shouting his own name in MTA?

No, I am not.

Danni and Retard: I was SKC member, but I left the clan (If I remember right Juggernaut was SKC member too.). That why, it is only the SKC clan and my business. I never had admin right on SKC servers. 2 weeks later I apply here, because some player said I would be good admin. But they are wrong. I would be much more bloodthirsty, just like you Danni. At first: I will kick every idiot who start shooting in race. Secondly: I will mute every other idiot who call me cheater. This two thing is really annoying.

In short Cancel my apply. I cleared up the misunderstanding with the SKC clan and they want me back in the clan. Secoundly I have two job now, so I cant be active as much as an admin has to be active.

I make an oath I will never apply again here, I dont interest who ask it.

Of course I will playing on mr.green server, I will be activ on IRC and I will be helpful as much as I can.

Edited by CsenaHUN

No, I am not.

I mean Crys. Not you, I know you because you win every race.

Crys neither. He is a scripter and a good player. He fixed that no respawn bug in every map. He working on so many things right now. I have never seen him beeing rude.

Danni and Retard: I was SKC member, but I left the clan (If I remember right Juggernaut was SKC member too.). That why, it is only the SKC clan and my business. I never had admin right on SKC servers. 2 weeks later I apply here, because some player said I would be good admin. But they are wrong. I would be much more bloodthirsty, just like you Danni. At first: I will kick every idiot who start shooting in race. Secondly: I will mute every other idiot who call me cheater. This two thing is really annoying.

In short Cancel my apply. I cleared up the misunderstanding with the SKC clan and they want me back in the clan. Secoundly I have two job now, so I cant be active as much as an admin has to be active.

I make an oath I will never apply again here, I dont interest who ask it.

Of course I will playing on mr.green server, I will be activ on IRC and I will be helpful as much as I can.

By saying I am that, you have hereby offended me. I don't like that. I am not "bloodthirsty". I really don't see how you can call me bloodthirsty if I kick someone who keeps shooting for killing, since this is not a DM server you shouldn't shoot. Secondly, nobody calls me a cheater, and I wouldn't mute them for that. Thirdly, your attitude with this post makes it look like you have something against my personality, therefor I can't see you as admin, since you just offended one, but that doesn't really matter, seeing you did the only right thing; canceling your application.

If you think I am a bad admin, please make a thread about it explaining why you think I am so, or PM topcrew.

Edited by Danni

By saying I am that, you have hereby offended me. I don't like that. I am not "bloodthirsty". I really don't see how you can call me bloodthirsty if I kick someone who keeps shooting for killing, since this is not a DM server you shouldn't shoot. Secondly, nobody calls me a cheater, and I wouldn't mute them for that. Thirdly, your attitude with this post makes it look like you have something against my personality, therefor I can't see you as admin, since you just offended one, but that doesn't really matter, seeing you did the only right thing; canceling your application.

If you think I am a bad admin, please make a thread about it explaining why you think I am so, or PM topcrew.

You misunderstood me. I really have no problem with your personality. You observ the rules and you expect this from other players. It is a good thing. I didnt want offend you with this "bloodthirsty" word. It is accolade and applause.

Now I know why you misunderstood me. My bad english. :)

"I would be much more bloodthirsty, just like you Danni."

I want wrote this:

"I would be much more bloodthirsty, than you Danni."

Edited by CsenaHUN