Mr. Green Gaming

Server laggggs

• 2 months later...

There are gay laggers that are coming with ping over 400 or 500 and they fuck the whole server with their ping. I cant even play when they come. there are gay pingers like "GB" (a player). And when im trying to propkill or shoot a zombie, the lag takes my 50% of damaging as zombie and gives 60% of of missing the zombies, when i shoot... Thats impossible to play for the whole server. All had ping 200... Once i had 300. Thats a bullshit

Also when im trying to respawn, but those lags dont give me to spawn the whole 10 sec. and they make my shooting speed lower

llll---------------------llll---------------lllllllll-------------------------------------------------------------------------------llll-------------------llll-llll------------lllllllll---------------------------------------------------------------------------------llll-------------------lll-ll-llll-----------lllllllll---ll---------------------------------------------------------------------------lllllll-----------------lll----lll--------------lllllllllll

actually i wanted to write lag!

Well how long are you planing to make the ping kicker? :/

After a server crash the server will have a ping kicker :) .

As far as I have heard, ping kickers don't improve the speed of the server whatsoever. Why should the time that the client takes to respond change the speed the server runs at? It's not as if the server waits for the client. The lag problems are from the server CPU overloading or overheating, I think.

After a server crash the server will have a ping kicker :) .

As far as I have heard, ping kickers don't improve the speed of the server whatsoever. Why should the time that the client takes to respond change the speed the server runs at? It's not as if the server waits for the client. The lag problems are from the server CPU overloading or overheating, I think.

I didn't said it would fix the lag issues. However, we will have less players. And less players means less lag.

We really don't know where the lag comes from. Other gameservers (TF2 and CSS) on the same server perform great (even when all servers are full). And the CPU usage from GMod is the same as TF2 (around 15%).