Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application [Balmung]

Balmung

Although I was a bit hesitant to post this so soon after the first, I've decided to go through with this, after all, It's a big thing for me and I can't sit about dawdling on making a decision.

Gameserver: Team Fortress 2 - KotH, CP/CTF, Arena Servers

Country of origin: England

Link to SteamCommunity profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Left2Rage

Being a second application I've pretty much said what I needed to before, Feel free to recap on that Here

However I would like to add serveral points.

As I'm appling for server admin. I have been constantly asking myself if this is the right course of action or not. Never actually experiencing being an admin before, I don't feel as though I quite know what to expect, but I do have a good idea in my mind of what it might be like, I feel It's like being of the solver of disputes, say, a person of a neutral stance, both abiding and enforcing the rules to the near letter, yes there are instances where one may have overlooked something, leading to a wrong decision, but I would be mentally prepared for any mistakes and troubles that could be cause either from my mistake, another admins mistake, or simply that trouble making user.

Looking at the only given reason for my application being declined previously, I feel that it is now void, the last few weeks in the server I have seen less admind in-game, and when trouble has occured I've not heard a peep from any admins who may be lurking in the IRC, Whilst understanding that admins have lives too, It does seem that as the Admin activity gets less, the amount of trolling and in-game flaming increases.

My final thoughts on the matter are that although this has been a very quick re-apply in terms to how long ago my last one was a declined, and although there is much less content regarding my thoughts here, I do have to say that It's just how I roll think things through, a bit of an insight to who I am, as well as an application.

And once again thank you for reading and your comments and questions would be really helpful.

As I'm appling for server admin. I have been constantly asking myself if this is the right course of action or not. Never actually experiencing being an admin before, I don't feel as though I quite know what to expect, but I do have a good idea in my mind of what it might be like, I feel It's like being of the solver of disputes, say, a person of a neutral stance, both abiding and enforcing the rules to the near letter, yes there are instances where one may have overlooked something, leading to a wrong decision, but I would be mentally prepared for any mistakes and troubles that could be cause either from my mistake, another admins mistake, or simply that trouble making user.

Looking at the only given reason for my application being declined previously, I feel that it is now void, the last few weeks in the server I have seen less admind in-game, and when trouble has occured I've not heard a peep from any admins who may be lurking in the IRC, Whilst understanding that admins have lives too, It does seem that as the Admin activity gets less, the amount of trolling and in-game flaming increases.

My final thoughts on the matter are that although this has been a very quick re-apply in terms to how long ago my last one was a declined, and although there is much less content regarding my thoughts here, I do have to say that It's just how I roll think things through, a bit of an insight to who I am, as well as an application.

And once again thank you for reading and your comments and questions would be really helpful.

It's.... it's beautiful... ;-(

I'm still hoping you'll be admin.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

lol awesome, you made Ywa double post Balmung.

You were a good candidate at first and you still are

This is the third time, I'm still hoping you will be admin, you would be a really good one! :P

Good luck, I hope you get admin!

Good luck man! :D

Didn't see that people had replied, Thanks for the positives guys. :)

• 5 weeks later...

I don't see you in TF2.

But that doesn't mean you are not active :V

You are a good and mature guy as I see in forums. But never seen you ingame xD

Good luck.

Atleast he's more active then you anyway.

I didn't say I'm more active than him...

I don't see you in TF2.

But that doesn't mean you are not active :V

You are a good and mature guy as I see in forums. But never seen you ingame xD

Good luck.

Atleast he's more active then you anyway.

I didn't say I'm more active than him...

He didnt say that you said that you are more active that Blamung so... DO A BARRELROLL

• 2 weeks later...