Mr. Green Gaming

TF2 Admin App

I know everyone is mr. green knows me already, or should xD but I will still try to make an appliaction that has everything needed. That set aside.

Gameserver:Team Fortress 2

Country of origin:Belgium

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:http://steamcommunity.com/id/KidGrasshopper

Link to Xfire profile **:http://www.xfire.com/profile/greengrasshopper/

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:So I guess this is the interesting part.

I'm atm a 16 year old boy who loves playing games, online and offline. I currently live in Belgium in the Belgian Limburg.

I'm following Informatics Managament aka IT, and after high school I'm hoping to get into the army officer school to become an officer.

I have been playing on mr. green for roughly a year or more but only joined the forum in september and made an application at that moment which sadly got declined but as stated in the guidelines

Of course, this does not mean you're rejected forever. Just stick around, stay active, and try again in a few months.

my original full game name is "the green grasshopper" but I made it a bit shorter but you can always call me green or grass (or hoppy for some reason) xD

why you think you're fit to be admin:

I think I would make a good admin because I try to take it serious, if you don't follow the rules you have to live with the consequences. I also have some experience already with being an admin, not that it should matter since even new players can be better then people with experience.

I am well known in the mr. green servers.

A slightly negative point may be that when I rage I rage bad, not ragekicking people or stuff, just quiting and putting my head in a bucket or water or something xD

I will try to be active on the forumz and in IRC because I only have 372 posts atm :<

so I will hope you guys chose me to become an admin on tf2 =D

Ps. I forgot what I wanted to put here so I'll adjust it when I remember

Pss. god I suck at making long detailed and interesting topics

• 2 months later...