Mr. Green Gaming

new shop item ideas for zombie survival.

Thats the reason why there are so many selfish mefics, because there is no gain in healing. But to prevent an overload of healing, medkits shouldnt automatically regenerate but get charge from ammo regen and supplys.

well i ( selfish medic indeed ) think that it should be refilled if you get an ammo regen and supply like you said but leave the regenerate on and maibai when u dont have the syringe out it regenerated very slowly cause its annoying tring to defend my ass and heal myself. a bit overpowerd.. lol

Instead of having this kit recharging every time you give someone HP. you should have 1-2 med-kits that you can drop. 1-2 med-kits per medic. this should balance everything out.

maybe but then you will get really selfish medics who only drop the kits for themselves, and then they would drop them while running away from the zombies and if they have quick cure and horse health they will be almost unbeatable. unless there are good zombies on that trap the medic...but i doubt that, the amount of noob zombies

5 small medkits at start of the round, but that regenerates 1 with ammo regen.

that seems better but there will still be selfish medics that wont share. then the medics will be OP but ah well

true true.. but after the xp lvl system comes out hopefully. medics wont selfish and heal others cause they want to lvl up. Ima selfish medic thats always lasthuman XD no healing others ftw... lmao

I've been medic once or twice, And all I do is heal other people.

But, obviously, We need to heal our selves too, so when we have 70 hp and you have 60, we might use it because without us, you will never get healed...because we would be healing our selves...

Screw it, I hate medics.

yea well i want to be able to sell crowbar wielding god because it is useles. it gives a crowbar and takes guns and i got it because i used it for zerks along with blessed fists...wich is now also useless. unless zerks are gonna be made useful again can i sell crowbar wielding god and blessed fists. it also takes away from my chances or gettin mysterious stranger. ive has stranger 1/18 games this week but ive had crowbar wielding god 1/7 i think and i dont even want it.

also i want my idea that you can choses guns that you dont want to unlock from crates and points. so i would set it in an order of what i would not want to keep so 4-7 first deagle second glock 3rd magnum 4th so i would always keep magnum if i got it because im pissed off at teh game taking my magnum and giving me a 5-7 or glock, or someone might set it so that they dont want to get a shotgun and just use the saw or something. is this possible??

I want a lot of things, but that dont happen either. The problem with the reward system is that the order isnt correct, the order could just be changed and no very hard upgrade with a choice is needed. I still use blessed fists even though i have never been a zerk but a commando. It helps when you are out of ammo. :D

I always was on some versions about that:

1) If you get 5 kills (for example) and you can get a new gun, a window always appears in front of you which will have 2 versions:

"You gained a new level! Now you can choose the weapon you want to use *guns name*. Do you want it? [No]; [Yes]."

If no, than the old weapon keeps on, if yes, then you lose your old weapon and get the new one.

2) If you get the needed ammount of kills (the same 5, for example), you get a new weapon, automaticly dropping the old one.

The same with the crates, if you get a new weapon, you drop old ones.

==============================================================================

By the way, is "the might of preveous life" still working? I just get only new weapons after respawning, seems becase of "comeback".

Edited by Mr.Darkness