Mr. Green Gaming

new shop item ideas for zombie survival.

so iv'e been on the server again...as usual and i saw that peple were getting guns they didnt want from supply crates (e.g magnum for glock or a deagle being swapped for a 5-7 at 5 kills) and i think there should be a shop item that lets you pick what weapons you want to keep or get upgraded so i for example would set it in order from worst to best as 5-7, deagle, glock, magnum. and some people would want to keep the saw and not get a shotgun so you could turn the shotgun spawn at 60 kills off. it could be sold for 3000 or something like that.

i think there should be a faster reload for 5000 so it halves or takes a quarter of the time off of reload times for weapons like saw and magnum.

i would also like to see a shop item that lets you have two heavy weapons so i could have pistol, pulse rifle/assault rifle and shotgun or something for 7500/

these are just some ideas tell em what youthink and if they are a possibility.

also were is a good place to learn lua because i would want to be able to make my own things for gmod instead of just using other poeple stuff.

i think there should be a faster reload for 5000 so it halves or takes a quarter of the time off of reload times for weapons like saw and magnum.

No, I don't like this, first it will make the game more easier ,which is not a good thing at all, the game is enough easy for noobs, and second it losts the little realism of the weapons (have you ever seen a machine gun reloaded in 2 seconds?Unless you use a MW2 perk it's impossible).

and i think there should be a shop item that lets you pick what weapons you want to keep or get upgraded so i for example would set it in order from worst to best as 5-7, deagle, glock, magnum. and some people would want to keep the saw and not get a shotgun so you could turn the shotgun spawn at 60 kills off. it could be sold for 3000 or something like that.

This is a bit trouble, but here again it's not a very good idea for the overall gameplay, if people can choose which weapon they want they will automatically get the best weapons, and even if there is a limitation of good weapons they will just choose bad weapons to replace their pistols/smg when they'll see there is a buyable autoshotty to keep this one.

The ammo crates should be removed and replaced by the old weapon picking up system or the weapon earning by kills.

Edited by Chikennugget1

i dont mean that you pick the gun you get i mean you pick guns that you keep if you get instead of the game deciding what guns you keep. so if i get a magnum i can set it to be kept instead of replaced with a glock when i get 5 kill or from supply crates or i can set it to keep a saw and not upgrade to shotgun.

Health from kills))

I ve just imagened of how zombies would run from Psychopettis crowbar....

Yes, i gree on some new custom content (i mean new weapons, at new models, new skins for each class etc)

I came up to similar ideas like to add 4x as much weapons, and make the weapons-spawn shop, you will just buy new guns for your greenies, so you have 4-5 different rifles to spawn with and you bought winchester, for example, but it does not mean that you will constatly get winchester as you reach score of 25, you will just get a chance to spawn with it, so if you want to replace whole rifle inventory, then you should buy 4 other rifles too and pay 20k of greenies...

Its like mad... but possible

You dont know what i mean, i mean get hp at 20 kills, at 30 kills and at 40 kills. The old zs had this kind of system and it worked pretty well and i think it would work in the new zs to. :)

it did. i never heard whines :o loved when people had no idea what the hell one-shotted them xD

Tank 8000 GC - Allows a player to become the 'tank' for a 1 minute period of the game. The tank is a mutated zombie with enhanced speed strength and health. He deals hits that will almost kill you within one shot. Tanks can only spawn when the time is under 10 minutes and there can only be one tank per game. The chance that a tank will spawn is random and even though a certain number of people have the update, it does not mean a tank is certain to spawn. The player number must be above 8 on the surviving team. A special song will also play once a tank has been summoned.

Now that would be fun, like a random boss!

Tank 8000 GC - Allows a player to become the 'tank' for a 1 minute period of the game. The tank is a mutated zombie with enhanced speed strength and health. He deals hits that will almost kill you within one shot. Tanks can only spawn when the time is under 10 minutes and there can only be one tank per game. The chance that a tank will spawn is random and even though a certain number of people have the update, it does not mean a tank is certain to spawn. The player number must be above 8 on the surviving team. A special song will also play once a tank has been summoned.

Now that would be fun, like a random boss!

Been asking for one for ages.

i think the supply crate system is cool, but you should only get better weapons if more zombies come..

i once was a zombie with 1 other guy and everyone had assault rifles and heavy SMG's... that sucked

so if you want some real weapons you must go out there and DO it.

also, new guns would be cool. other weapon models, kermite's weapons for example

i like the tank idea alot but the attacks would need high-ish cooldown and they should be worth more gc if you kill one. also they would probably have the same major flaw as teh zombine, they cant crouch. the only time medics make it easy to survive is when thay actualy heal other players. but nomaly they are just shelfish medics :(

For every 50 You heal you should get 2GC Headshots should give 2H Propkills should give 6GC

There should be more decorative things to buy like more hats and eye effects or colour.

Lasthuman should get 10GC and Round Finish 10GC