Mr. Green Gaming

De_operation_submarine

Alright pals :D

Looking backward to teh bug with Hammer, I have done the map!

Notes:

*Its impossible to camp on your spawn because there is a trigger hurt (the button is hidden, And I will never say where is it >:D (Ill tell only to admins))

*Enough space thar

*Some hidden tips (triggers, lasers, sounds, animations)

*Env_cubemap added :)

*Nice corridor atmosphere

*Goes for both gamemodes (Infected wars, zombie survival)

And ofcource the pictures.

*1st picture is humans spawn

*3rd picture is zombie spawn (there is a hidden button to activate the lightnings)

post-126-127263167155_thumb.jpg

post-126-127263167953_thumb.jpg

post-126-127263168808_thumb.jpg

post-126-127263169926_thumb.jpg

post-126-127263171108_thumb.jpg

post-126-127263172044_thumb.jpg

post-126-127263172871_thumb.jpg

post-126-127263173891_thumb.jpg

post-126-127263174761_thumb.jpg

de_operation_submarine.zip

de_operation_submarine.rar

Edited by Mr.Darkness
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trigger hurt is nice in the spawn, but make it look realistic why you're getting hurt. For example, if you just get hurt, make an env_fire so that there is a source to the pain, or sparks or water flowing up etc.

Also, the textures inside the doors look very out of place, maybe sticking with the stone texture inside.

Edited by BeatAlex

Trigger hurt is nice in the spawn, but make it look realistic why you're getting hurt. For example, if you just get hurt, make an env_fire so that there is a source to the pain, or sparks or water flowing up etc.

Also, the textures inside the doors look very out of place, maybe sticking with the stone texture inside.

I made some sort of acid coming out from the pipe :) (the damn big sausage there)

It makes -3hp / 0 sec 30 msec

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Now you can download (rar, zip)

Wont Trigger hurt make the zombies/humans at there own spawn get killed to?

No.

Only humans. Also. Its very hard to find the button. I tell ya, Only I know how to get to it without a problem.

Its not near, but not far.

+ it wont instakill. It makes a low damage. You spawn near the exit, so you still have chances not getting hurt.

3hp per half a second?!

By the time you get out of the spawn, you'll be at 88hp, that's to take 2 seconds to try and get out of spawn

First you need to activate the button, and then the poison will start to work.

===============================================================================================================

P.s: you know that some people like to wait till someone will be chosen as a zombie? well. When somebody will be spawned, that will be his problem if he didnt get out at time.

P.s2: Zombies have 2 exits, so they will have a nice run. + if teh humans will go backwards, they can "stuck" (not rly) thanks to a pipe on their way >:S, so they gat easilly trapped.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

If it has to be activated first, it wont get activated at all because only you and the admins know how to turn it on and off.

Which means people can still camp in spawn. Also, is the trigger in the whole room, or does it only work when you touch the floor, because if it's that, then people can jump up on props/tables whatever you have in the spawn and no longer get effected and camp.

I can use Red/white texture, like i did in D7 zone. (Teh name :awesome:)

I don't think logic timer would work either, people join during the game and it will kill them. How about making the spawn less camp worthy, like adding some health vials in another room so people wont stay in the spawn, or after a while a massive door pushes you out of the spawn, so anyone who spawns after it can climb out, but humans can't climb in (and for humans that want to stay in the spawn so the zombies can't get them, make a secret vent that breaks after a certain amount of time so that Zombies can climb through it leading all the way to the back of the human spawn.

Make them spawn in different places, so there is no set spawn, or make the room smaller or put some disadvanted to the humans if they go in there, so that they get killed, I just don't think that the players who join the game half way through will be happy when they have finished loading and started playing, that they have 5 seconds to get out the spawn or they'll die.

Make them spawn in different places, so there is no set spawn, or make the room smaller or put some disadvanted to the humans if they go in there, so that they get killed, I just don't think that the players who join the game half way through will be happy when they have finished loading and started playing, that they have 5 seconds to get out the spawn or they'll die.

If its zs, then the randomspawn is already done. (ask Deluvas, he knows everything about it)

If you talk about iw, then I can try changing properties. But anyway. The exit is 2 meters away from spawnpoint. The exit corridor (red/white) is Very near, belive me.

And the picture you saw me standing on the platform was only to show you the room.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

They will drain their suit.

And the healing time goes a bit longer in time.

In zs they heal 1 hp (most medics do). But the trigger does more damage.

If you try to jump and stay in water, you will drown, and if you will try to swim, you will automaticly jump on submarine, where you also get hurted.

Edited by Mr.Darkness