Mr. Green Gaming

i'm not the only one who hates the recent zombie survival updates

iv'e seen so many people quit zombe survival recently i only have one thig to say...

Was it worth it?? the new updates have made new OP zombie classes and fucked over the human classes. mainly only the beserker though. the moment zombies unlock howler they destroy the humans due to massive OP. tbh i enjoy the zerver and before updates like dynamic zombie spawns and making the beserkers useless alot more people played and enjoyed the server but now everyone is quitting and unless Delu's big update comes soon i think the server will be empty all the time unless howlers are made less OP beserkers are returned back to normal and dynamic spawning only happens on some maps.

You win some, you lose some.

I personally like the update.

tbh dynamic spawns is only crap on some maps because it make even worse spawn camps and i like the howler alot even if it is OP but thing like that and beserker update has made so many people quit. i go on and i'll be lucky to see more than 20 people on the server at once unlike before recent updates were there would be at least 20 people on all the time when i was on. its not just me and alot of people that are annoyed but the server will be screwed if thigs like this aren't sorted

Be patient and wait for update (agreed on decreasing popularity)

Well you know, as ppl play zombine (definately not as powerful as other zombies) because of their curosity, new skins, models, weapons can easily be added (with no in-game difference) just to refresh ZS

The server will be screwed as a fact? Or because you don't like it and think that that will happen?

not screwed ,i was just trying to prove a point, but boring. i use the servers alot and iv'e seen so many quitters and new player who just cant get to grips witht he game that it wll probably soon be just the same regulars playing until the new update. and anyway i love the server. maybe not all the people all the time but deffinately the server

Edited by Albino_Gunner

How many topics have you made now, complaining about the 'new ZS'? Too many if you ask me.

Yeah, a lot of people prefer the 'old ZS'. It needed a change though, and the server would be far more dead if it hadn't have changed.

Also, Deluvas isn't stupid, he knows what's overpowered and what's not, he doesn't just change things then leaves it. As far as I'm aware, he plays the game daily.

Complaining about things isn't going to get you anywhere.

tbh i want to zombies to be OP except howler.. disklike there.. ranged.... anyway i love it when all the humans r failing and dying. for me its a fun good feeling runing away and then eventually dying :) zs_pub_v2 was it? that is a very fun map because the zombies always win and the humans run around. The old zs was fun because all the noobs died eventually and then came the redeemed autoshotty squad XD. Now what the zombies do 20dmg? it used to do 35 didnt it? propkilling takes 3-2 hits sometimes. I think that the weapon system should change so that humans dont always get badass guns.

How many topics have you made now, complaining about the 'new ZS'? Too many if you ask me.

Yeah, a lot of people prefer the 'old ZS'. It needed a change though, and the server would be far more dead if it hadn't have changed.

Also, Deluvas isn't stupid, he knows what's overpowered and what's not, he doesn't just change things then leaves it. As far as I'm aware, he plays the game daily.

Complaining about things isn't going to get you anywhere.

ok sorry i will stop making complaints but its not the old zs i want back i much prefere this one but it's the ammount of people iv'e seen quit and the amount more i think will quit because before humans were OP but it seems to go form one extreem to the other. but if it makes you feel better i will start talking about good things on the zs server like all the new and old maps i'm seeing that i wasnt' seeing before the new updates. yes it is zs_pub i think. fun map but others are so easy to camp like lost city i think it is. but its the normal zombies did 30 damage howlers do slightly less and beserkers get hp return proportional to level and weapon it would be so much better and the recent quiters would probably play again

Albino, seriously you ever read of what ive typed in my thread?

Except compliants on howlers...

iv'e read some of it but not all. what in particular are you trying to point me at here, or just the entire thread?

nevermind i found it. yea i see but my ideas are different. what is that map ewre all the humans jump off a truck and climb round a fence and up a ladder to get on the roof because the dynamic spawn spawns you in apoint were you cant get out as zombie without killing yourself and it's really annoying. also zombies continuously spawn inside me on zs_pub is there anyway of putting a !stuck command in so you dont get zombies spawned inside you or stuck in props without any chance of escape

Edited by Albino_Gunner

The new zs is a lot better than old zs, but it isn't finished yet. Deluvas had to add howlers, just to see what he has to change about them. I do like howlers, but they are just to damn strong. People are quitting because they cant do anything useful when they are zombie. Regulars can kill them way to easily and they quit playing. Only regulars remain. Berserkers have been removed with a reason and i think it was the right choice. Both humans that werent zerk and zombies hated them because they either stole the kill or used hacks as noobs called it. Supplys should only give health and ammo. I blame the people for the sucky gameplay, because i have played a lot lately and concluded the game is fun with the right people playing it. :D

the game is also fun if people dont mass complain to get changes but then complain when it goes from extreem to extreem. i never wanted zerks to op or spawn camping but i didn't then want zerks useless and spawncamping on small maps and never seing a zombie on bigger maps. it was fine before people started complaining because poeple who spent time had got bonuses that were unmatched by most players were doing well. i think that if zombine and howler had come out before the beserkers were made useless then zerks would still be good now.

personally i think the humans should be taken out the game and the zombies too and the humans should be replaced with yoshis and the zombies should be replaced by cats and there should be a new class called hot girls and then maybe i will play the game but only if it are really hot girls and really cute cats and really blue and realistic yoshis because if they make that then i will stop making boring disappointing posts like this one

personally i think the humans should be taken out the game and the zombies too and the humans should be replaced with yoshis and the zombies should be replaced by cats and there should be a new class called hot girls and then maybe i will play the game but only if it are really hot girls and really cute cats and really blue and realistic yoshis because if they make that then i will stop making boring disappointing posts like this one

what if your allergic to cats and your scared of yoshis??

zombies dont block howler screams and if they do only a little bit of the human has to be showing for the howler to do full damage at close range from what iv'e seen. if im wrong can someone please explain to me how i managed to do almost full damage past a mini hoard of zombie

yay im a survivor now :)

Edited by Albino_Gunner

With any major game change, theirs pro's and con's, people like/dislike stuff.

I still wish robo and sneed would play again.

i somtimes join the server when a certain peon forcing me to join :P

but i haven't played the new update people are talking about

Edited by Sneed

With any major game change, theirs pro's and con's, people like/dislike stuff.

I still wish robo and sneed would play again.

i somtimes join the server when a certain peon forcing me to join :P

but i haven't played the new update people are talking about

New update exploded everything lol, we need to get robo back on too