Mr. Green Gaming

Camille

Okay well, I thought let's give it a try :)

Gameserver: Mr.Green's MTA Server

Country of origin: The Netherlands

Link to Xfire profile **: http://www.xfire.com/profile/1camille/

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well, here I am applying for admin. I do realise it's a bit fast in relation to how long a lot of you know me but I can try right? ;)

I've been playing for a while now at the MTA server, and I joined IRC too. Basicly I'm not new with MTA ( Been playing since February '07 ) and I've got my skills in being an admin too. I joined Team NeO a couple of years ago. This has been a busy 32/32 server, back in the days though now it's completely empty most of the time. No fun at all anymore.

Anyhow, I've learned about everything I need to know there. I've been dealing with admin powers since April 4th 07' and I know my way around. As I said, not a lot of players anymore at NeO so not a lot of 'work' over there anymore too :P

To be honest, I really miss that. I loved helping out the server and people on the server. On Mr.Green's there are enough people so I thought lets give it a shot.

Also, I'm pretty active. Maybe the two oncoming weeks not so much, but that has to do with my finals. So I'm online for a significant ammount of time. And ofcourse I developed some sixth sense for recognizing cheaters over the years ;)

Thanks for readin' :)

EDIT: Oh yeah about the tag, old nickname on the forum here ( Can be changed to Camille, and I left NeO )

Edited by NeO_Camille

I'd say no.

In my opinion I think it's too early. I'm not convinced Camille provides the requisite qualities for this server. This is regardless of his views on other servers or their players/ex-players.

Good luck with your application.

I'm not even gonna argue with you, I really don't like you and we go way back.

Like me or hate me..as far as I am concerned I'd like to think the issue is your overall ability to administer THIS server.

That's what I'd hope you're being judged on at least, not your personal feelings towards me, or your claims regarding how far back "we" go.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Quad_Tube

wow Damien. i liked ur intervention.

Yes, Top Crew decide if applications get accepted or declined, but they jugde by other people and admin's opinions, cuz tehy cant be on every server.

Quad_Tube, don't start an argue, just leave ur opinion dude

Camille, fact is past is over (yes i kinda know the history), accept his comment and shutup :P

good luck anyway