Mr. Green Gaming

Banned for no reason!

Hi there, Im a regurlary player of MTA San Andreas.

This morning I was racing on the Mr. Green server. My ingame name is Moii... I was playing a map with 116 checkpoints, I was racing and suddenly I've got network trouble.. then a hour later I wanted to join but I couldnt..Your permantly banned my MTA said. Whats the reason for banning me? I like MTA San Andreas a lot and I play much on the Mr. Green server.

Can you give me a answer?

I was in the server at the time you got banned, so the story with "network trouble and joined an hour later" doesn't quite fit in.. You were automatically banned by the Anti-Cheat for airbraking.

What is airbraking? I dont cheat, I dont know how that worked.. and Ill had network trouble.. really!

I think so too, Danni.

Btw, this guy says he got a network trouble error and then 1 hour later he tried to connect and saw that he had been banned... well, i clearly saw him get booted from the server (banned) so the ban message must have appeared on his screen..

You sure you ain't making up this story, Moii? :P

He could be lying afcourse. Or not.

Just give him a second chance and then see what happens ;)

no..

Then all hackers can come and ask for a 2nd chance..

I think so too, Danni.

Btw, this guy says he got a network trouble error and then 1 hour later he tried to connect and saw that he had been banned... well, i clearly saw him get booted from the server (banned) so the ban message must have appeared on his screen..

Yes, that proves he's making this up.. He would've seen the ban message then

He could be lying afcourse. Or not.

Just give him a second chance and then see what happens ;)

no..

Then all hackers can come and ask for a 2nd chance..

I think so too, Danni.

Yes, that proves he's making this up.. He would've seen the ban message then

When I had the network trouble a message apears, with Connection with server lost.. I didnt saw I was banned, I saw it a hour later when I tried to connect again. For sure I dont cheat.. Im a monkey with computers, I dont know it works and I like fair playing, because I really like playing online with games, the same with Call of Duty.. really I dont cheat.. Im a trustable guy..