Mr. Green Gaming

New BUGwave incoming!

Today.

I got a new faggish error with my hammer. When I was on to make a 3d skybox, I changed the size of some blocks using Shit+M (or Ctrl+M?) and added 0.625 to each, it made something funny to my hammer. Now any command I choose (like block tool, selection tool, etc.) I choose, it uses camera.

I just want to say if you get some kind of that error, just press Shift+C (Camera) or Shift+S (Selection tool) and the error will disappear.

post-126-127383475132_thumb.jpg

I don't think this is a "bug" (let alone a bugwave) or an error. You just pressed the wrong buttons.

Its not.

Any button you press there, it uses camera.

I think the problem is in-between the Screen and the Chair :V (sorry Dark, but I haven't experienced such problems)

EDIT: WORTHLESS SHIT!

F9nFf.png

It will come anytime, Deluv, It will come. Run.

Anyway. The thing is that you cant build in views too. It will just rotate your view and nothing more.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Today.

I got a new faggish error with my hammer. When I was on to make a 3d skybox, I changed the size of some blocks using Shit+M (or Ctrl+M?) and added 0.625 to each, it made something funny to my hammer. Now any command I choose (like block tool, selection tool, etc.) I choose, it uses camera.

I just want to say if you get some kind of that error, just press Shift+C (Camera) or Shift+S (Selection tool) and the error will disappear.

Its a warn. I mean if you get some sort of that error, there is a way.

Read the topic fully.

EDIT: Questions? :V

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Today.

Read the topic fully.

no still a useless topic

Today.

Read the topic fully.

no still a useless topic

No! Help topic! :o

Alright. There are many useless topics in quickies.