Mr. Green Gaming

Unban me plz

Hi guys. Today i had been banned on mrgreen MTA race server due blocking during a race. I ask to unban plz, i want block like that any more (even if i still wonder if it worth a ban). Thank you in adavance.

1. Your ingame name: .

2. Date of your ban: 10 june 2010

3. Who banned you: don't remember

4. Reason why you got banned: blocking users for revenge during a race

5. Reason why we should unban you: i'm gonna be fairer now

Good Night

What kind of blocking? As in, choosing a nice spot to stand and ram everyone who passes you into Oblivion?

I didn't ban you but maybe you have to wait a few days and sit in a corner and think about what you have done. Or you can also write an essay of at least 2 pages about why you have done such a crime, and how we can trust that you won't do it again!

well. if the blocker is totally focus on ramming. like on a jump. and pushing everyone that tries to jump. I dont warn him. I go straght for a 3 hours period ban. THats not too much and makes them think.

If, the blocker, blocked one or two times, i just give a heads up, next time i'll kick eheh :'D

well. if the blocker is totally focus on ramming. like on a jump. and pushing everyone that tries to jump. I dont warn him. I go straght for a 3 hours period ban. THats not too much and makes them think.

If, the blocker, blocked one or two times, i just give a heads up, next time i'll kick eheh :'D

It was just a 3 hour period? Oh well, now it doesn't matter anymore.