Mr. Green Gaming

Pachanga's Map

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you're into mapping as this is already your second map. Could you please stick to one topic where you would post again everytime you make a new map? That would be less spammy. Thanks.

I've tested the map and here are my views:

- Make all checkpoint sizes 8. Some of your checkpoints are incredibly small while others are big. I think 8 is a good size for all of them.

- Fix the small stairwell and the start of the map because 32 players do not fit at the current state of the map. Alternatively, you could try forcing the ghostmode setting for the map, in which case the start and the stairwell are acceptable.

I'm looking forward to other maps of yours :)

Good job

Edited by BinSlayer

I see you're into mapping as this is already your second map. Could you please stick to one topic where you would post again everytime you make a new map? That would be less spammy. Thanks.

- Make all checkpoint sizes 8. Some of your checkpoints are incredibly small while others are big. I think 8 is a good size for all of them.

- Fix the small stairwell and the start of the map because 32 players do not fit at the current state of the map. Alternatively, you could try forcing the ghostmode setting for the map, in which case the start and the stairwell are acceptable.

Good job

Put ghostmode

Good job

Put ghostmode

Put my map on the server? :S:S

Well, you don't want to fix your map?

I gave you some advices/tips . Take them or leave them. But I'm not sure the map is gonna be uploaded unless you fix those issues. However, SDK (or anyone else who uploads maps) may be of a different opinion than I am, so I guess you should wait for a reply from them.

Oh yes the music works :P

I like your map and the song. Hope we can play it in the server :)

I'm glad my small tutorial on how to add music to race maps worked.

What about your other map? Aren't you going to fix it? :D Just add ghostmode to it via the map editor, in the definitions tab. It would be a shame if you decided not to fix it anymore, because it was nice.