Mr. Green Gaming

Why my ip got banned!!! huh?¿?

R0G3R

Hi....I'm sending this message because i dont know why im banned.

When my brother was playing he got banned for no reason, he was not using cheats and got banned,either insulting, no pushing i think that it's an error and you could help me

Well then of the ban i went to ban list and THERE IS NOT THE NAME who is called M20.

when he got banned it said "You were banned by console" but for what.....I just want to know why is banned or it's an error..huh???¿?¿?¿?¿

and please unban my ip is 186.3.56.25 because im banned for an error

Well that's it

Bye

Please help ok?? :)

Remember the nick name was M20..

No solution that I know of. When people get the "Network trouble" message, they're out of sync with the server, but when their connection manages to link up again, it looks like the player warped from 1 place to another which triggers the ban for the so-called "airbrake". Note: it doesn't always work, so you may have a hard time trying to do it yourself Yoshi

No solution that I know of. When people get the "Network trouble" message, they're out of sync with the server, but when their connection manages to link up again, it looks like the player warped from 1 place to another which triggers the ban for the so-called "airbrake". Note: it doesn't always work, so you may have a hard time trying to do it yourself Yoshi

Alright.