Mr. Green Gaming

Wrongly Banned?Maybe?My First Banned Topic

This Is My First Ban Topic

Why Im Banned?I Play fair And Aniti-cheat Ban Me For No Reason Pls Read Below My Friendly Banned Topic

Ban Description

Name:[MM]Bloodyboy

Date:June 30,2010 (Philippine's Inaguration For President-Elected Ninoy Aquino Many V.I.P There In The Quirino Grandstand) (GMC +8:00)

Banned Me:Anti-Cheat Maybe I Don't Know Who Banned Me It Just An Automatic Ban

Reason Why I Banned:When I Play Fairly And I Chat With Tang Ihna

Reason Why We Should Unban You?: I'm New In Forum I Respect All Rulez I Play Since When Since Im In The GTA Sa Multiplayer In The Past

I REspect But There Is More Devil Admins So I Change To MTA :SA SO I Play SUperFair I Love MTA:SA But The Reason To Unban Me Cause I Need To Make New Friends Unless Than SA-MP

Why Im Banned?I Play fair And Aniti-cheat Ban Me For No Reason Pls Read Below My Friendly Banned Topic

Ban Description

Date:June 30,2010 (Philippine's Inaguration For President-Elected Ninoy Aquino Many V.I.P There In The Quirino Grandstand) (GMC +8:00)

Reason Why We Should Unban You?: I'm New In Forum I Respect All Rulez I Play Since When Since Im In The GTA Sa Multiplayer In The Past

I REspect But There Is More Devil Admins So I Change To MTA :SA SO I Play SUperFair I Love MTA:SA But The Reason To Unban Me Cause I Need To Make New Friends Unless Than SA-MP

I like chacarron macarron too , but Trolololo is better.

Ban Description

Do I have this right? We should unban you because you want get new friends in MTA? Uhm poor RL?

Edited by CarPileUp

Second WTH has the inoguration of a president to to with your ban...

Maybe he used some kind of amateur-translator on a strong nationalistic website from the Philippines.

Do I have this right? We should unban you because you want get new friends in MTA? Uhm poor RL?

I think he means he is used to the server and the people in it.

I like the topic title. Not only do you say 'maybe' as indication that maybe we were right after all, but after that it becomes clear that this is only your first ban topic and others will follow. I like these topics, please don't lock them (yet).