Mr. Green Gaming

Pufulet Application

Pufulet

Hey guys, Im going to give this another shot.

Gameserver: Zombie Survival

Country of origin: Britain

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pufulet500/home

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I started playing zs on mr.green about 7 monthes ago. Before that I played 1 year on the Gamerz Unlimited Server and was an admin there. I think this time I should fit for Admin because I started to regurly visit the IRC now since thats what I was supposed to do. Whenever I play Gmod it will always be on ZS because thats it my fav server. I am also funny and mature and people enjoy playing with me.

If I would be admin I would probably be one of the most regular admins on zs because I am mainly free to do what I want except when Im busy making maps and chilling out with my friends outside.

I am always on and I have a microphone which nobody minds me using. Nearly all the zs players know me and Im very friendly and always helpfull. I really hate when there are mic spammers and hackers on the server and knowing that I cant do anything.

I always fallow the rules and tell people to stop glitching, if that dosnt work I get deluvas, which is like 3 times a day.

Well that is my application. Hope it works this time.

Edited by Pufulet

Not to sound too harsh, but it seems to me that you're trying too hard. You're only going on IRC because it's a requirement for admins, not for the reasons everyone else does, and making sure everyone knows why you're there.

(15:42:48) —› join: (Pufulet) ([email protected])

(15:43:19) (Pufulet) hello everyone

(15:43:50) (Pufulet) i got to stay more active in IRC if I want to reach my Admin goal :D

That's probably me but I think you kinda have a cult of the personnality with all the Pufulet Episodes, Pufulet 1 2 3 4 (people that you ordered to wear your name otherwise you're gonna whip them to blood :V ), and I can't stop thinking of Cassoulet when I see Pufulet (it's food, sausage+sauce+beans :V ).

Sorry x)

And good luck by the way.

Not to sound too harsh, but it seems to me that you're trying too hard. You're only going on IRC because it's a requirement for admins, not for the reasons everyone else does, and making sure everyone knows why you're there.

(15:42:48) —› join: (Pufulet) ([email protected])

(15:43:19) (Pufulet) hello everyone

(15:43:50) (Pufulet) i got to stay more active in IRC if I want to reach my Admin goal :D

yeah I did say that. That is quite the main reason I will stay on IRC more but a bit of the reason why I am on IRC is to just to talk with people because I want to.

Oh and another important reason I want to be admin :

To stop those exploiters and glitchers eg zs_insurance, trainstation and barren roofs and other maps that really annoy me I mean they get up there with props and abour 20 camp.. its horrible and all i can do is rely on crowby or deluvas most of the time

To stop those exploiters and glitchers eg zs_insurance, trainstation and barren roofs and other maps that really annoy me I mean they get up there with props and abour 20 camp.. its horrible and all i can do is rely on crowby or deluvas most of the time

See, fighting against the masscamp has been one of my goals and each time I am caughting 25 players on a same roof they're obliged to dread my anger, and obey my orders :V

Remember this: threat. They fear this!

See, fighting against the masscamp has been one of my goals and each time I am caughting 25 players on a same roof they're obliged to dread my anger, and obey my orders :V

heh true. If I do get this admin I would possibly be the most active and probably the most known for anger against exploiters... Yesterday on zs_trainstation (snow) there were 30 Human campers on the roof/ trains which you need to propclimb up there...

has anybody ever thought about walking around the walls on zs_uglyfort? what about that one?

zs_shithole has that annoying cliff.

so many maps...

heh true. If I do get this admin I would possibly be the most active and probably the most known for anger against exploiters... Yesterday on zs_trainstation (snow) there were 30 Human campers on the roof/ trains which you need to propclimb up there...

has anybody ever thought about walking around the walls on zs_uglyfort? what about that one?

zs_shithole has that annoying cliff.

so many maps...

Well, I remember that on the old zs people used to go on the walls too but they weren't so much doing it.

I'm wondering if we could be allowed to warn/act if we see that the massive camping should be punished.

(the only map where I did it was subway cargo when there were unique spawnpoints for zombies.Humans camped on the containers and killed every passing zombie so these one couldn't even get out of there).

That's a shame I can't play when there are over 25 players, as my gmod bugs like hell and lags.When I come in the morning it's relatively calm.

Edited by Chikennugget1

On cod4 zombie server we also had this problem so 1 very clever guy made a command

that could be activated like if every1 sits still in a radius of 300 will auto explode/die

if to much camping went on the command would be activated so ur forced to run

donno if that is possible on here