Mr. Green Gaming

My MTA Admin App

Gameserver: MTA

Country of origin: USA

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/besweeeet

Link to Xfire profile **: http://www.xfire.com/profile/besweeet/ (never use it)

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: (Copied from my Twitter bio): "19y/o college sophomore. iPhone fanboy, jailbreaker, NASCAR fan, golfer, computer scientist, YouTuber (gumballtech). Follow me :)."

But anyway, I've been playing San Andreas since it was first released for the PC. I started out playing MTA, but quickly came across SA:MP and played that for a few years, until a few weeks ago when I started playing MTA. I don't plan on going back to SA:MP. I was apart of several different servers over my time playing SA:MP, and was admin on most of them. I'm still somewhat active on xXx Stunt Landia, and have been an admin there since their beginning.

I'd like to be an admin because I actually listen to the players and would keep the server under control. 'nuff said?

I'd like to be an admin because I actually listen to the players and would keep the server under control. 'nuff said?

You would defintely be a good admin, indeed you are a fair player and are motivated enough it seems. Good luck! :mr-green:

Please let the BinSlayer-thing go. He shouldn't have ignored you today, but apart from that normally he is a good and active admin who listens to the players.

Also please be on the community and IRC as well because you can't be admin if you are a complete stranger here. :)

You're probably gonna be like: WOOT. But I'm actually supporting you..

I would like you to become an admin. Who knows? Maybe you're better than I am, because honestly I'm only doing my best :)

I would really like to see how a very square and fair player like you would handle situation where admin experience is required and multiple-focusing-ability to the server problems and issues that can appear at the same time and how you will deal with them..

I can tell you one thing. It may look easy from the outside.

Enough said. Best of luck out there :)

lol, this is a joke right?

u without any reason started today shouting "admins here are useless" "admins here dont do nothing". I and binslayer were parked on the side watching everyone playing, and i saw u and Curb shouting there were blockers. and IF anyone go see the blockers, i kicked two of them. So dont say ME and BinSlayer don't do nothing. then u and Curb started to complain about admins in here and how we do things. And obviosly u didnt looked at the chat cuz TWO BLOCKERS WERE KICKED cuz you were to distracted complaining and whining. After that i opened my control panel and kicked you, without seeing what BinSlayer had wrote.

U may think its easy, but try to play and at the same time be constantely watching chat to see if there is any problem. U think its easy and we arent doing anythings, but its not what it seems.

i say no. its a bit ironic that u said shity things about the admins in MTA and now wanting to join us.

Edited by Retard

lol, this is a joke right?

u without any reason started today shouting "admins here are useless" "admins here dont do nothing". I and binslayer were parked on the side watching everyone playing, and i saw u and Curb shouting there were blockers. and IF anyone go see the blockers, i kicked two of them. So dont say ME and BinSlayer don't do nothing. then u and Curb started to complain about admins in here and how we do things. And obviosly u didnt looked at the chat cuz TWO BLOCKERS WERE KICKED cuz you were to distracted complaining and whining. After that i opened my control panel and kicked you, without seeing what BinSlayer had wrote.

U may think its easy, but try to play and at the same time be constantely watching chat to see if there is any problem. U think its easy and we arent doing anythings, but its not what it seems.

i say no. its a bit ironic that u said shity things about the admins in MTA and now wanting to join us.

Hey Retard, Let's play the game of NOT troll the app.

On the happier note:

Good luck besweeet, on IRC you come accross as a great guy, so just try and make yourself more active around here and the IRC. :D

Balmung, im not trolling cuz its only the truth and this guy deservs it. After all he did, this can only be a joke.

Sorry, but its the way things are.

Umm, excuse me? You weren't even on IRC after that situation happened, when we (including BinSlayer) sorted it all out. You apparently ran off like a little chicken with its head cut off. Maybe you should've been there. Also, try checking out the chat logs. I never said the admins were useless. I said they were POINTLESS because of their lack of, for the lack of a better word, responsibility.

Anyway, I've administrated on MANY different servers for MANY different games. I'm still a lead administrator on xXx Stunt-Landia, a fairly popular SA:MP server. I was on for about 30 minutes a little earlier today, and banned 5 people and kicked 12 for breaking the rules. The MTA server doesn't seem to be quite the challenge, but I'll treat it evenly.

Anyway, I'll add the IRC channel to my IRC apps. And by apps, I mean Colloquy on OS X (and my iPhone) and all my other ones. I use Windows and Linux throughout the day as well to do whatever.

wow. look at me, i kick players and ban others. LOL

dude, i was playing mta why should i go to IRC for a little baby that cant handle himself being kicked ?

i couldnt run cuz i was sat down on the chair and i didnt ran off cuz i stayed on the server u dickhead.

u are just a little crying boy that things hes right. Myself have alot of experience on alot of servers of different games, dont give me that excuse.

oh, and next time u insult me or say "I run like a chicken running with his heads off" with no given reasons, cuz i didnt left the server, we are going to get troblems mate.

and, u were the one that ran to the forum like a little coward to complain, if u were like others, u would accept the kick and join the server like a good boy.

Besweeet, it would be preferred if you didnt straight up insult people of this community, Retard tries to be on the IRC as much as he can, but no-one is perfect, just look at Redgord :V

But seriously, people cant be on the IRC 24/7 due to RL stuff. This is common with quite a few people. And besides, he isn't admin anymore, so you shouldn't have any problems with him anymore

I never insulted anybody. Retard is the immature one who immediately comes up with an excuse to make himself look good. He has yet to tell me why he kicked me the other day. I guess his name suits how he really is. NOW I've insulted someone, but I guess it doesn't matter anymore. You can obviously see how he's handling the situation that he's trying to avoid.

I don't feel as if I've made a bad first impression. I guess I started this at the wrong time?

Thank you for calling us pointless. In my opinion, admins should just be normal players, with the only difference that they have powers. I think it is important most times to discuss with other players before you take actions, to keep the server cozy.

It seems to me that all you care about is being the best admin of all. Personally I prefer if you don't do that. The fact you gave about what you did in 30 minutes tells me that. I think everyone in the server should have fun, and everybody does something sometime.

If you want to have a challenge of banning and kicking as many people that don't follow the rules as you can, we would fastly have an empty server anyway, and not because all players are banned.

EDIT: I also forgot the say that it is handy to not have such a big ego. You may be the best admin in the world, but it doesn't matter if you act like that.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Shouldn't everybody try and be the best admin they can? It's like trying to do their best at their RL job. I like to have fun, but also while keeping things under control. I'm probably not the absolutely best, but I'm definitely a good one. That's all.

I never called anyone, in specific, pointless. I just called the 2 that were on at the time pointless for doing nothing.

This admin application changed into a discussion were kids point there vingers and say: ''No you did that!''

What?

jw_children_rafah.jpg

jw_JursalemKid.jpg

I did not do that. No one saw me do it. You can't prove anything.

Also, as an excuse to not go offtopic too much:

That thing that happened was a one-time failure but BinSlayer is normally a good and active admin. You, besweeeeeeeeet, would probably be a great admin as well, but I think it won't really work if you make an admin application just to show that you have more responsibility than them. Also, except you taking this a bit too far, you are a funny person from what I have seen from you in the server so I hope you will join the forums and be a star in our community!

This admin application changed into a discussion were kids point there vingers and say: ''No you did that!''

What?

jw_children_rafah.jpg

jw_JursalemKid.jpg

I did not do that. No one saw me do it. You can't prove anything.

Also, as an excuse to not go offtopic too much:

That thing that happened was a one-time failure but BinSlayer is normally a good and active admin. You, besweeeeeeeeet, would probably be a great admin as well, but I think it won't really work if you make an admin application just to show that you have more responsibility than them. Also, except you taking this a bit too far, you are a funny person from what I have seen from you in the server so I hope you will join the forums and be a star in our community!

Isn't that what you're supposed to do? Show that you have responsibility? What do you want me to show, then? I don't understand. Isn't being an admin all about being responsible by keeping the server under control, but still enjoy it while in the process? Maybe I'm missing something.

But that's fine. If you don't want me to be an admin, then alright. I'll still be in the server.

Edited by besweeet

Isn't that what you're supposed to do? Show that you have responsibility? What do you want me to show, then? I don't understand. Isn't being an admin all about being responsible by keeping the server under control, but still enjoy it while in the process? Maybe I'm missing something.

But that's fine. If you don't want me to be an admin, then alright. I'll still be in the server.

Nah I am just scared you only make this app to be a better admin than BinSlayer/Retard. That's alright, I just wanted to let you know that they are good admins and of course the admins-crew must still like each other. :)

Nah I am just scared you only make this app to be a better admin than BinSlayer/Retard. That's alright, I just wanted to let you know that they are good admins and of course the admins-crew must still like each other. :)

I usually make an admin app for any server I play on a lot and enjoy. BinSlayer is a good admin, but not the other day. I'm more than willing to work with him and whatnot.

I usually make an admin app for any server I play on a lot and enjoy. BinSlayer is a good admin, but not the other day. I'm more than willing to work with him and whatnot.

Okay. In that case, good luck again!

fuck off. Im imature? I kicked you after u saying "admins here are pointless" , it wasnt me that ran off straight up the forum to complain and i'm damn sure it wasnt me that said "fuck yourself" on chat, in the server.

my opinion here is over, im not admin anymore so its kinda pointless me argueing.

just to straight up, DO NOT ever say im a coward, or that i'm immature or else i promisse im going to make ur life here like a hell.

lol, maybe im a retard, you wont know, but im sure im something more than you, cuz you only care about trolling/fucking/kicking/banning people and be a GOD in a game. If u sucede as admin, i hope to stick around to see if all that long sentences of complaing about others dont turn around against you.

In the previost posts, u were the one that showed to be immature blaming other people. Did i ran off like a chiken? no, i stayed on the server

Did i insulted on when u insulted admins? No, i simply kicked cuz u swore.

its as simple as that, i done my duty, and i bet u recon that, u are just a spoiled kid that wanna get power and dont know how to play as a simple player.