Mr. Green Gaming

Yet again...palosvk

Well in cases like this you need good picture/video proof.

Because what you call blocking may be ramming in someone elses viewpoint.

I know the difference between blocking and ramming. Intenionally sitting in the middle of the road on an oval track, moving back and forth ramming people off the map is called blocking.

I can deal with ramming, but intenionally fucking people up for his amusememnt is not only childish, but bannable as well.

No worries, if you need video proof, then i will get it for you.

You've told me before that and I have been keeping an eye on him and never seen him block anyone.. He could just block when there are no admins around, so what you need to do (if you want him banned/tempbanned) is get video-proof of him do it.

Oh, and I don't think we ban blockers.. Maybe we could tempban

The video shows more of a JakeSVK guy or something. Also, it that Radio 538?

And people, don't complain about people complaining about people doing wrong stuff because if people complain about people because the people do something wrong we can help make the server more fun to play in. So complain about people doing wrong stuff but don't complain about people complaining about people doing wrong stuff, and I should stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people doing wrong stuff, otherwise people might complain about me complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people doing wrong stuff.

In other words, thanks for proof.

The video shows more of a JakeSVK guy or something. Also, it that Radio 538?

Bierbuikje said he was sick off both of em thats why he put SVK's(both of them was ramming/blocking).

I see that they aim for the person in first place, in wich place is frustrating if you are that person and end up dropping out of top spot.

Personally id think a last warning for them both and if they still do it provide proof then hopefully they will have a ban( maybe a week one so they can learn a lesson). If not then perm ban? thats just my opinion as its nice to give people a chance to prove themself.