Mr. Green Gaming

Random Ghostmode

It appears as though a few players start races in ghostmode and stay in it throughout the race. BinSlayer and I discussed this yesterday and I told him I would keep an eye on it. The first incident involved players HardGay and =VD=. Last evening it was happening to XIII.Oh_noes. This started happening when the newest resource that adds ghostmode at start until a player pushes a button. It is odd that it targets a very small number of players, so it must involve mta version number or something very similar. I think it only fair to remove this resource until that bug can be ironed out.

If they player /recconnects and the beginning of each map, it goes away, but the very next race it is back again.

I'm stumped lol.

We know what triggers this. (i could tell you in PM if you want to know) But there is no possible fix yet :/

The only fix for now is that no matter if you accelerate or not @ start , after a few seconds (10-15) gm gets turned off automatically..So this will fix those players too, even if they still get a few more seconds of gm

Edited by BinSlayer