⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Highlander Practice Matches?

Hey guys, Team-Awesome have entered ourselves in the highlander challenge too and was wondering if you guys fancied having a couple of 9v9 practice matches to get ready for the ETF2L challenge!

We'll host the matches if need be on our server, think itll be good practice for us both!

So what do you think?

Thanks

[T-A!] Rob

www.teamawesomegaming.co.uk

erm im finding it extremely hard to figure out how to use the ETF2L website so friendly manner would be good for now, maybe if we have another then we could make it official.

So shall we set a date and time then? B)

how about Wednesday at 8pm GMT over on our server?

I'll rally up the troops!

[T-A!] Rob

erm im finding it extremely hard to figure out how to use the ETF2L website so friendly manner would be good for now, maybe if we have another then we could make it official.

So shall we set a date and time then? B)

how about Wednesday at 8pm GMT over on our server?

I'll rally up the troops!

[T-A!] Rob

That sounds good to us, most of the players from my team (Team #2) have time on that date.

Thanks for the match guys, was good practice for us. Havent played a Highlander before, we have our first Ladder match tonight vs Portugues Pro Players, hopefully we'll do abit better against them.

We've been reading up on tactics and stuff, which is why I came over here again, wondering what tactics you used in your match? Do you stick as a group or send certain classes off on your own?

Once again ,thanks for the match, would love to make it a regular thing if you guys are up for it. Hopefully next time we'll actually give you a run for your money :D