Mr. Green Gaming

Admin app?

You're obviously not 32.

I know you go by the name Hry5ikassro2001 in ZS and I have experience of you from the past.

Also, a quick google of your name found this:

usuk.png

So this shows you are lying about your age. I also very much doubt you are 17 either.

Lying about your age certainly won't help you get a spot on the admin team.

You're obviously not 32.

I know you go by the name Hry5ikassro2001 in ZS and I have experience of you from the past.

Also, a quick google of your name found this:

usuk.png

So this shows you are lying about your age. I also very much doubt you are 17 either.

Lying about your age certainly won't help you get a spot on the admin team.

just watch his profile on l4g ;') says that hes 28

This won't work, he's not even on IW :\

Quote:

"Help me keep me online with donate me i need money Because i now STuding on academy and i need money for buy new servers help me keep this"

Anyone that's studying on an academy doesn't have such rubbish English.

And from what I can tell of this topic, you are quite a trololololol so,

sorry mate :(

Just fucksake i not giving me correct age Darklands are suck server but when i dont wanna for other know me age but i am old :D so i am only here who have 32 years and i none other But you think why i no maked correct age edit -? sO IF YOU Believe me so ok and Hry5 Its me second acc i own Company

Just fucksake i not giving me correct age Darklands are suck server but when i dont wanna for other know me age but i am old :D so i am only here who have 32 years and i none other But you think why i no maked correct age edit -? sO IF YOU Believe me so ok and Hry5 Its me second acc i own Company

nothing bad about giving your age! If you're trying to keep that a secret... then my good fellow you're dumb.. if you're trying to hide your age why even bother giving your name then? :l

Edited by Sneed

That is quite classic how you just randomly diss a server in the middle of a random line. Or maybe I just lost all the logic, and am I getting you wrong. :mr-green:

In Soviet Russia, company own YOU!

So let's make a summary at this point:

- You are 32

- You are 17

- You are studying

- You need donations to keep your servers running

- You own a company

- You want to be admin here because you can help

- You have applicated for becoming an admin on Darklands as well

- You have a second acc named Hry5

... I don't get it, can somebody explain please?

Edited by Hero

nothing bad about giving your age! If you're trying to keep that a secret... then my good fellow you're dumb.. if you're trying to hide your age why even bother giving your name then? :l

Also, Patrick sounds brit/amerifag so logically he would be speaking a fluent english.

I've read fastly what he said but...errr, it's so...disorganized...

Good luck anyways.

In Soviet Russia, company own YOU!

So let's make a summary at this point:

- You are 32

- You are 17

- You are studying

- You need donations to keep your servers running

- You own a company

- You want to be admin here because you can help

- You have applicated for becoming an admin on Darklands as well

- You have a second acc named Hry5

... I don't get it, can somebody explain please?

OH MY GOD! HE HAS 2 MINDS AT THE SAME TIME!

I can explain!

also

He has 2 points of himself which have 2 different prefermances!

FACINATING!!!

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Just... Wat?

You are friendly in ZS, but you need to improve your english and stop lying about your age. Also, write more text.

Oh and... DIDN'T ANYONE NOTICE THAT THIS APP IS IN GAMES ---> GARRY'S MOD?

Someone move this to admin applications?

Edited by Messy