Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application [Balmung]

Balmung

Gameserver: Team Fortress 2 - KotH, CP/CTF, Arena Servers

Country of origin: England

Link to SteamCommunity profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheLoneShark

Please recap on my previous Applications.

Here

and

Here

Since I resigned admin a while ago, I've been debating with myself whether or not it was the right decision, I decided that acting upon peoples opinions was not the right thing, the right decision would have been to continue to serve the community, now being an Ex-Admin I have a broader view of whats expected and required of admins on MrGreen and I believe that I can fit into these Categories to put the most I can back into the community.

On a final note, regarding the VAC-Ban I recieved on my Previous account, I would like to clarify for those who didn't know, I'm now under the alias of 'Sir Sharkly.' in-case we've played alongside but just haven't noticed eachother.

Sorry for the lack of content, Most of it is in those two links, and as always, Thanks for taking the time to read and any questions, comments or criticisms are helpful. ^_^

Edited by Balmung

Sorry for the lack of content, Most of it is in those two links, and as always, Thanks for taking the time to read and any questions, comments or criticisms are helpful. ^_^

Here

and

Here

There appears to be a lack of links in your posts son.

Here

and

Here

There appears to be a lack of links in your posts son.

Thx bbz. FIXD4U<3