Mr. Green Gaming

Admin application

QTesla

Gameserver: ZS/IW.

Country of origin: England

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/QTesla

Link to Xfire profile **: Do not have an Xfire.

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Well, I've been playing on the servers for a while now, And I rarely see an admin. Dusty comes on from time to time, But That's about it. ( I'm not saying you admins don't do your job, Just saying I don't see you :C )

I've had alot of admin experience ( Alot on Zombie survival ) Some of the servers I've had admin on are:

Zombified world

Winsauce ZS

Sassilization Deathrun

Sassilization bunny hop

Sassilization Climb

Elementnet ZS

elementnet stranded

Fortfn Deathrun

Fortfn Tower defence

GU ZS

Beatalex's ZS.

Hambugens (CS:S server)

There is a lot more, But These were the main ones.

I feel as if I'm in the IRC alot. I tend to...spam, But at least I'm active ;) I know other people here have been applying longer than me and playing longer than me, but I thought I would try my luck. I also know that you might not be accepting Admins on Garrys mod.

Hopefully, This application is good enough.

If there is anything else you want me to add, Just say :)

Thank you for reading

Edited by QTesla

[Activate auto app reply bot]

I say no. You have to spend more time at the IRC . Never seen you before. And dont lie at your age. You can be older than 10! And you have to pay attecion to the English classes! That's all.

:'(

You know im joking :]

No problem, just telling everyone about you, you're mature, suitable for admin, friendly, know whats a joke and what isn't and you've got previous experience, you deserve the job here as you spend alot of time on the IRC chat here and on the servers and forums, hope you get it man.

Good luck. :mr-green: