Mr. Green Gaming

ZS map ideas...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just talked with Deluvas about the thing with adding maps, I will talk with him again in about 2 days because hes got an exam tomarrow. Good luck on that Del!

Long Speech Thats slightly offtopic :V

At the moment lots of people are starting to get bored of zs unfortunatly because of the lack of zs maps. It feels like theres only 10 or so maps as I said before. More maps will give players new experiences. More and more people are turning into pros and the humans and turning overpowerd because the played the same maps over and over again everyday so they will know where to go and how to survive easily.

New maps will make the pros.. erhm less pros because they wont be familiar with the new maps so they wont get to comfortable camping in one spot. Thus giving them new challanges and not getting bored. Different types of maps will attract more people because they never played on a certain type.

About 1 or 2 months ago there was an average of 25-44 players and now the maximum I can ever get is 25. The server is going downwards because of the lack of maps and new things to keep our zs players.

For instance the main Reason I belive Noxious net have lots of players ( from what i have seen ) because of the huge variety of different of maps, Im talking probably over 150 maps maybe?

Well that is what I belive is the solution to keep and get more players.

I agree.

There needs to be more of a variety ( And you should be able to choose at least 5 maps, not just 3 at the end of the round )

When a map is played, it shouldn't be able to be played again until after 10 other maps.

true, but if u noticed the maps that come on the voting arent random actually. I always see sometimes zs_villagehouse zs_raunchyhouse and zs_stormier together. They need to be randomized.

zs_subwaycargo and zs_subway_trainstation are played too much in my opinion.

zs_clav_inverse is mainly human win

zs_lighthouse zs_trainstaion zs_insurance, those three can be easily glitched for insta human win ( strangely all of those are Stelks maps )

zs_urban_decay maximum attic camping.

just a few out of many little problems things I noticed

Also, what's up with these "Clav" maps!? They're just mazes that kill me on the inside!

The thing is, We need some new maps made ( or some old classics back ). I was hoping the competition for zs would really get us about 4-5 new maps, yet so many people pulled out.

Also, what's up with these "Clav" maps!? They're just mazes that kill me on the inside!

The thing is, We need some new maps made ( or some old classics back ). I was hoping the competition for zs would really get us about 4-5 new maps, yet so many people pulled out.

about 70% of the old maps were just amazing. Yeah so as I said I will contact Deluvas again soon and he will hopefully add some maps. There are lots of map makers that lose intrest quickly in their projects. You just have to have to love making maps to make it in this contest. And alot of people got demoralized because they all thought that Clavus would make the best map.

I only "stopped" because I couldn't compile it. My pc turned off in mid compile. I needed someone else to do it.

Thing is it's hard to make a map and make it both fun and fair.

i have been playing zs for more than 2 years which really benefits my map making because I know what people want and how to make it fair and fun

At the moment lots of people are starting to get bored of zs unfortunatly because of the lack of zs maps. It feels like theres only 10 or so maps as I said before. More maps will give players new experiences. More and more people are turning into pros and the humans and turning overpowerd because the played the same maps over and over again everyday so they will know where to go and how to survive easily.

Ah, finally someone who agrees on the humans are overpowered thing. I've already add a new maps idea in the zs ideas topic couple of weeks ago, I think they will eventually add some new maps if everybody complains about it.

The thing with noxious really surprises me too, the server is really shitty and I always wonder why there are so many players. But that is because of the variety in maps of course.

They should start working on fixes regarding medic and zombine and then focus on new maps so the server will be more popular and will attract new players.

Edited by Jeremiah