Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Zeggy

Gameserver:ZPS 87.238.175.88:27016

Country of origin: United Kingdom

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986285691

Link to Xfire profile **: arsenalalltheway

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hey everyone my name is Mark.

Im 23 years old, Living in London as a student. Been playing left4green Zombie Panic Source for a long time now and really enjoy the server.

I would like to apply to be an admin on this server as I spend most spare time relaxing after work enjoying the server and would like to help other players also enjoy the server. Been some issues with players spamming mic, players cheating with speed haxs zooming round the map and players complaining of maps going on for hours and not enough votes to rockthevote.

Im an experienced admin for about 4-5 yrs on steam based games, usually CSS and Leftfordead2 clans like Infinity Gaming and Code Red Gaming. Im down to earth and I like to talk to players over mic and get to know the regular players what ever type of game im playing.

I have Steam, X-fire, IRC, Ventrillo, Teamspeak and AIM, because I like to be part of communities and stay in touch with friends from old clans...and ofcourse to make new friends.

I usually play 3-4 hours on weekdays and weekends 4-6 hours. Im not in a clan at the moment and want to join left4green since it seems really friendly on the servers and I enjoy playing with regulars everyday.

Thanks for reading! :D

• 2 weeks later...