Mr. Green Gaming

Cookie and his Admin Application for MTA :yeah:

Cookie

Gameserver: Mr green MTA

Country of origin: The Netherlands

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://store.steampowered.com/

Link to Xfire profile **: http://www.xfire.com/profile/evilgamer007/

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I'm Cookie, playing MTA since 1680 and still loving the game. I like justice and rules, so when I'm admin I will bring back the piece to the server. YES WE CAN!

:yeah: ?

I do have several years of experience being an admin. Served a few other servers as a policemen, so I know how the thing works and stuff.

I'm not very active on IRC yet, but that's something that could be changed ( :yeah : )

I drive this thing called a Tomos Moped. SO when I suddenly do not ever come back here, I may have died while driving it.

Kind regards,

Your eatable goodness

Cookie :yeah:

Piece out

Bye

:yeah:

post-13-128457111539_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok ok, I can be quite insultive, but only against people that are unsultive to me. Like h4xzors and people talking about my mother or give me random insultive names.

But other than that I'm just an very chill'd guy :yeah:

if u say so. then good luck.

and i should remove what i sayd, apaarently i cant say what i remember o:.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You didn't play MTA this week. Did you stop?

Well, I didn't see you either tbh :yeah:. I didn't stop, I roughly played this whole week (vacantion) on green. Though I play more at night then at midday. That could be why you didn't see me.

And I'm not planning to stop either :yeah:

Well, I didn't see you either tbh :yeah:. I didn't stop, I roughly played this whole week (vacantion) on green. Though I play more at night then at midday. That could be why you didn't see me.

Well I based my thoughts on your xfire profile which has 0 hours for the past 7 days. :P Probably disabled checking (?)

Accepted

Contact me on Xfire/Steam whatever.

Well I based my thoughts on your xfire profile which has 0 hours for the past 7 days. :P Probably disabled checking (?)

Accepted

Contact me on Xfire/Steam whatever.

Thank you :yeah:

Well my Xfire is off most of the time, because it doesn't start by boot in all of a sudden. Gotta change that I think. And when I play MTA, xfire recognizes just GTA, that's why MTA is zero.

I'il contact you tomorrow after sch00l. :yeah: