Mr. Green Gaming

I just lost my faith

Cookie

I just saw JEZUS popping up in my xfire window, I couldn't believe it so I tried to let him give me an Iphone 4

Cookz: hai jesus

Cookz: can u give me a iphone 4?

Cookz: i realy want one

Cookz: since u are jezus, anything is possible right?

<This user stopped playing Unreal Tournament>

Cookz: did u bring my iphone 4 yet?

JEZUS: lol

JEZUS: no this sucks

Cookz: nonono

Cookz: you are jezus

JEZUS: htc desire

Cookz: i want iphone 4

Cookz: HTC desire is old

JEZUS: pff

Cookz: give me iphone 4

JEZUS: crap

Cookz: no i want it

JEZUS: i have no one

Cookz: you are jesus

Cookz: i want it the iphone 4

JEZUS: hahano i brring live my soon

Cookz: why not you are jesus give me iphone 4

Cookz: iphone 4 brings life to

Cookz: give it to me

JEZUS: and lite

Cookz: every phone gives light

Cookz: give me the iphone 4

JEZUS: whahah

JEZUS: lol

Cookz: it has super LCD

Cookz: super light

Cookz: the iphone 4

JEZUS: i cant do

JEZUS: i wand some thing alse

JEZUS: you

Cookz: yes but i want iphone 4

Cookz: you already have it

Cookz: i want iphone 4 to

JEZUS: ehm yes but im not a fhone sealer

Cookz: you have over 9000 iphone 4

Cookz: i want one iphone 4

JEZUS: uhu but i cant you five a phone

Cookz: but i want the iphone 4

JEZUS: oke call god

JEZUS: or samthing

Cookz: you are

JEZUS: or look op ebay

JEZUS: :P

Cookz: so give me iphone 4

Cookz: you made ebay

JEZUS: dude

JEZUS: ehmz

JEZUS: meby a nokia 3310:)

Cookz: nonono

Cookz: it is apple

JEZUS: jesus

JEZUS: ya apple on a three

JEZUS: :P

Cookz: no no iphone 4

JEZUS: how old are you

Cookz: 17

JEZUS: go work

Cookz: and in need of iphone 4

Cookz: but you are jezuz

Cookz: you can give me iphone 4 for free

JEZUS: owwwh

Cookz: something just hit my window

Cookz: imma look into the gutter

JEZUS: but im not sante klass

Cookz: it's an iphone 4

Cookz: thnx man <3

Cookz: does it normally come in 4 pieces?

And now I lost it :getout:

Religion is weird. It causes only trouble, and people are wasting their life for nothing. Sometimes it helps if you have something to believe in, to accept things better, but even so, the popular religion is a scam.

Some forbid you to drink alcohol and stuff, if I'm right. There wasn't even alcohol back in the time of Jesus and company.

They force Islamitics to slaughter pigs. What kind of fucking bullcrap is that? They don't even want to eat it.

And, as KRS-One once wondered, why do Christianic people wear crosses? They killed Jesus with the cross. So imagine if Jesus was killed by a bullet, that would mean everyone would walk around with a golden gun around their neck.

Religion is weird. It causes only trouble, and people are wasting their life for nothing. Sometimes it helps if you have something to believe in, to accept things better, but even so, the popular religion is a scam.

Some forbid you to drink alcohol and stuff, if I'm right. There wasn't even alcohol back in the time of Jesus and company.

They force Islamitics to slaughter pigs. What kind of fucking bullcrap is that? They don't even want to eat it.

And, as KRS-One once wondered, why do Christianic people wear crosses? They killed Jesus with the cross. So imagine if Jesus was killed by a bullet, that would mean everyone would walk around with a golden gun around their neck.

I dont agree with this :/

Religion brings so more to this world than atheism and more pros than cons.

Cultrue, music, art, science, innovation, dicipline, morality and much more are all from religions around the wrold.

Billions of people worship a religion compared to atheism which is nothing in comparison.

Athesim = being a di*k to who ever doesnt think like you.

I dont agree with this :/

Religion brings so more to this world than atheism and more pros than cons.

Cultrue, music, art, science, innovation, dicipline, morality and much more are all from religions around the wrold.

Billions of people worship a religion compared to atheism which is nothing in comparison.

Athesim = being a di*k to who ever doesnt think like you.

Im an Athiest and I respect other peoples beliefs.

What do?

Before this locks up, I'm gonna say....

I'm atheist, and I find it annoying when these arguments happen.

Some people believe in ghosts, some don't. We don't have wars over it, but we have wars over religion? Some people think there are aliens, some people really don't care, but we don't start creating mass threads about it and fighting.

I'd rather not say more of my views on religion, because I feel I would insult most people who believe there is a god.

Religion fucked up the world... OH GOD JUST LETS DO BELIVE IN A BOOK... and praise to someone that doesn't exist.

Bible was taken A little bit seriously IMO.

It started as a nice story, for other people to read, then someone made it into some huge hype. ( IMO. )

Some people just think "It's written in an official book, HE MUST BE TRUE!"

No.

Just No.

Also, why the fuck would jesus turn water into wine? What an ungrateful bastard. Wouldn't want him at a party. " get what you're given, but I don't care, I'll change it anyway"

Also, why the fuck would jesus turn water into wine? What an ungrateful bastard. Wouldn't want him at a party. " get what you're given, but I don't care, I'll change it anyway"

The Bible is full of contradictions.

Can we stop with the flaming of atheists, or people who do believe in religion, please?

I'm an Atheist, and I respect that some people follow religion, some people don't.

All in all, shurrup.

Oh great.

A topic about religion.

This is going to fail

"Athesim = being a di*k to who ever doesnt think like you."

About that, You just owned yourself btw.

Also edit edit.

Geez, how do you explain how europe was stuck in the middle ages dominated by religion for 1.000 fucking years?

Edited by Hundred2

(correct me if i'm wrong)

But wasn't the anatomy of the human body delayed so many years because Religion (I say Religion, I mean the Catholics) thought it was wrong to dissect dead bodies?

I know if there are Ethical reasons foe this, but rules like this did delay any scientific advancement.

Jus' saying.

Also, COUGHCOUGH Catholic people believing Galen for a very long time when some of the stuff was clearly wrong (when most of his studies were based on animals) COUGHCOUGH

Edited by Dr. Pannenkoek

100% agreement.

And no prob Yoshi, guess this topic was already dead anyway.

Why hasn't there been any sign of some religious god or something the last centuries. Anyway If i was born in Amerika, I was proably a christian, if I was born in some other weird country i would have believed in allah.

I don't believe in any religion, this makes me a Atheist i guess? I do believe in life beyond our solar system. What does that make me?

Atheists are open-minded. Most religious people are not (with some exceptions). Some 'spiritual' people are also open-minded. I believe the future of mankind in its true inner-self, not in really old books that say you don't have to wash on Fridays because it's a sin.

Religion also didn't do any good to people. Remember wars for different Gods, etc. If it wasn't for Science, we'd still be in the Dark Ages by now.

Edited by Deluvas