Mr. Green Gaming

Ban Request For Gordon-Dark

Dasken

So ill explain this quick, Gordon-Dark is probably the most pathetic rank whoring rank whore EVER. its a suprise he isnt banned yet because of his ragequiting (skipping carrier, ruining for others) he has done it 3 times in a row AND MANY others have seen it. so this i time i caught him ''being'' afk. he was in his spawn where noone could get him, he stood there for 30-45 minutes until he moved. alot of people where yelling him to move but he didnt, This guy may be rank one on this server, but this guy is a f*cking asshole ruining for others and in my option hes like a troll.

here, hes standing for 30 minutes griefing to not ruin his rank.

hmm.jpg?1285487892

Yes Daksen is right. Gordon-Dark is a douchebag,that dosent care about others than himself. Ive played one this server for a long time and seen Gordon skipping carrier, being afk in unreachable places countless times. Pretty everyone ive talked to about him think's hes a docuhebag and should be banned from the server. I understand that he is rank 1 on the server but when ruins the game for others just to keep his rank up, i think that deserves a ban.

I also have 2 screeshots showing him being afk until the time for the map is over and then he disconnects and rejoin.

http://s1044.photobucket.com/albums/b450/kaempelaeske/?action=view&current=blabla2.png

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b450/kaempelaeske/blabla2.png

Yes Daksen is right. Gordon-Dark is a douchebag,that dosent care about others than himself. Ive played one this server for a long time and seen Gordon skipping carrier, being afk in unreachable places countless times. Pretty everyone ive talked to about him think's hes a docuhebag and should be banned from the server. I understand that he is rank 1 on the server but when ruins the game for others just to keep his rank up, i think that deserves a ban.

I also have 2 screeshots showing him being afk until the time for the map is over and then he disconnects and rejoin.

blabla1.png

blabla2.png

fixed. you suck kaemp :)

Edited by Dasken

Never played left 4 green Gmod servers, but this sounds very bag. Isnt there AFK kick system? that would be easy solution (imo, do i miss something important?)

I dont want to sound like i am on Gordon-Darks side, but does he know he ruins other players game? Like is he just kid who dosent understand there is others? In that case I would just kick always he starts to AFK. BUT if he does this on purpose, perm-ban i would say.

Never played left 4 green Gmod servers, but this sounds very bag. Isnt there AFK kick system? that would be easy solution (imo, do i miss something important?)

I dont want to sound like i am on Gordon-Darks side, but does he know he ruins other players game? Like is he just kid who dosent understand there is others? In that case I would just kick always he starts to AFK. BUT if he does this on purpose, perm-ban i would say.

it's not GMod, it's ZPS

Guys. Add me on steam please and tell me when he's in game. darkstar516

nvm. NPhect added the ban. But please get hold of me when theres any problems.

Also Dasken, your chat log doesnt make you the perfect player as well.

yea man sry it wont happen again i was in ragemod and he stole my rifle