Mr. Green Gaming

admin

manhunt

Game/server: Mta sa mr.green #1 race

Link to Steamcommunity: Steam

Link to Xfire profile: Xfire

Hey...again

We learn from the mistakes...

My real name no is Manhunt xD, my real name is chisus, i live in Mexico, to be more precise in the state of mexico, cuautitlan izcalli, actually i studing in the university, im a good friend, but the new people people who know me, almost not noticed, I want to be an engineer in robotics, when finish the university. I like listen music, and play mta, specially mr.green and in my free time.

I see most admins are from in Europe, that is why I want to be admin, living in America specially Mexico, the time hour is different in Europe, when I play mta, from time to time I see Juggernaut, Blue Yoshi and rarely this Binslayer, the weekends I sleep very later playing MTA, is when I see the others admins like Skynet.

I played MTA since 2 years ago, the first time I played was January 8, a cloudy day with rain and if it was cold, I had no idea which server came in, only played a little time and I came came out and entered in another server. When suddenly I saw mr.green server I enter and Im here.

I renember had not previously, the server had much scrip like now, is awesome, the server kick me for my slower connection of 512mb, but my dad the increase in 2 gb, and now the server dont kick me. lol

Living In America, the server of mr.green have more admins almost always!!!.

Many say they i want to be admin just for fun, but it is not certain, but not going to believe I am very mature

I know I'm not the best ever played, but I give a lot of competition.

Edited by manhunt

Wow, now that is an application very well detailed with lots of stuff and background information about him. I was touched when you talked about the admins that you see when you play xD

I can now laugh in SDK's face because you mentioned that you saw me 'rarely' , but you didnt mention him at all! XD HAHA

You seem honest and I wish you good luck :)

What's your average ping to the MTA server?

180 to 240

Wow, now that is an application very well detailed with lots of stuff and background information about him. I was touched when you talked about the admins that you see when you play xD

I can now laugh in SDK's face because you mentioned that you saw me 'rarely' , but you didnt mention him at all! XD HAHA

thaks my friend support is needed :)

Good luck :)

thanks, thank you very much for the support...:)

What's your average ping to the MTA server?

180 to 240

thaks my friend support is needed :)

Good luck :)

thanks, thank you very much for the support...:)

Oh thats not high at all, nope.

Declined

With such a high ping, you're not able to see the difference between speedhackers and speedbuggers, for example.

i see hacker al time and laggers too, i can see how use speedhack and too i can see how float and fly away, in fact, yesterday I see idiot using speedhack, I report him I get angry with these cheater, because they do not know what to play.

I see most admins are from in Europe, that is why I want to be admin, living in America specially Mexico, the time hour is different in Europe, when I play mta, from time to time I see Juggernaut, Blue Yoshi and rarely this Binslayer, the weekends I sleep very later playing MTA, is when I see the others admins like Skynet.

You still see SkyNeT? I haven't seen him in ages.

You still see SkyNeT? I haven't seen him in ages.

yes but about 1 month ago