⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Pufulet Thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also change to colour of the light in the 2nd picture, it dosen't really match the colour of the lamp.

Thats the thing. Pick up some dark-yellow-ish color that would atch sun color so it looks good.

Also. Did you match the dustmotes color to sun color?

yeah, I think so

Here are some more pictures. As you can see I replaced the water with toxic at one of the canal entries to avoid camping there. I am focusing on adding more suitable props and making the zombie atmosphere. I also worked on this little thing that should make you feel trapped. I made this by making the surface seem like a few metres high and so many exits but they are all locked down and destroyed.

post-1289-128851365899_thumb.jpg

post-1289-128851367846_thumb.jpg

post-1289-128851369109_thumb.jpg

post-1289-12885137012_thumb.jpg

post-1289-128851371046_thumb.jpg

post-1289-128851371851_thumb.jpg

have you thought of making those village maps? many houses and streets... i like those maps but there doesn't seem to be many of them.

oh right... do you also make maps for sc2? because i got AWESOME idea for one the proplem is that i suck at galaxy editor...

have you thought of making those village maps? many houses and streets... i like those maps but there doesn't seem to be many of them.

oh right... do you also make maps for sc2? because i got AWESOME idea for one the proplem is that i suck at galaxy editor...

I have thought of making house based maps many times but I never actually made a proper house before except zs_crackhouse but thats just messed up.. They would also take alot of time to add all the little detail because zs maps require maximum amount of detail.

I have had alot of experience with Starcraft 1 but not with starcraft 2.. seems like they made it much more harder.

I have thought of making house based maps many times but I never actually made a proper house before except zs_crackhouse but thats just messed up.. They would also take alot of time to add all the little detail because zs maps require maximum amount of detail.

I have had alot of experience with Starcraft 1 but not with starcraft 2.. seems like they made it much more harder.

well... tell me if this changes...

actually i could try out the hammer tool about those houses :D but until my computer gets new working parts i can't do much.

Download Map

SCATTER!

The city has just been shelled and the streets are packed with blood thirsty zombies and pshycotic soldiers shooting the hell at everything! You and a group of humans head towards what you think is the safest area. The underground canals, oh how wrong you were! Turns out it was a radioactive spill in one of the canals and zombies flooded the area. Time to fight for your survival or be nom nom'd to death! The map features many good spots but never will there be a too good spot. Multiple areas to barricade and lots of health scattered around in tight spots.

post-1289-12887292146_thumb.jpg

post-1289-128872921948_thumb.jpg

post-1289-128872922505_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening Gentlemen, I would like to present SPACE

Now as you all probably know I always use different themes, never 2 the same. This time we go space! Now dont get your hopes up cause this map is in an extremely early stage of development.. ( 20 minutes so far.. ) and usually I tend to not finish early maps.. but who knows if it develops more I might continue. Space is a quite hard theme considering I never made anything like it and I cant really use concrete... doh but anyways enjoy the screenies!

Screenies are a bit shit since theres not much to take a screenshot of..

hmmm come to think of it.. dark and shitty...

Ok they are horrible screenis leave me alone its been 20 min :V

post-1289-128950893434_thumb.jpg

post-1289-128950894225_thumb.jpg

post-1289-128950894896_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pufulet